I have few problems with my app, built with Intel XDK (iOS Cordova).
1. Status bar is shown on all devices. I have ticked "Hide Status Bar" in C2 while exporting, and ticked "Fullscreen" in Intel XDK build settings.
2. Portrait lock orientation doesn't work on iPads. I have set "Orientation" to "Portrait" in both C2 and XDK, but on iPads, it can be rotated to landscape.
3. [Will do a workaround, iOS' limitation] Music (only in music folder) starts only on first touch. Sounds seem to work on start of layout.
4. Icon is correct on the Home Screen, but it's Cordova in App Switcher and in Settings -> Storage.
5. [SOLVED] A joystick is used to control the circle. If I start holding, and move my finger to the right edge and over of my device, it still recognises the touch, moving the circle all the way to the right.
Here's the app I'm talking about: https://appsto.re/si/NYe88.i