Helping a brother out

0 favourites

Hey guys i made a couple of games, but i cant get it to export to android i have tried Intel XDK and coccoon js but no luck can anyone help me make my games into android games, I would really apreciate it.

Thanks

What problems are you having?

XDK is the best option but it has a lot of small steps before making the apk. 1) Export your file using xdk export so its already in the right format. 2) Go slowly and make your signing certificate 3) Next sometimes XDK requires you have to upload images I forget the sizes but you only have to do one of each 4) Go to the build tab to build your project.

If you have anymore trouble tell us the specific error and we can help.

Thanks

XDK is the best option but it has a lot of small steps before making the apk. 1) Export your file using xdk export so its already in the right format. 2) Go slowly and make your signing certificate 3) Next sometimes XDK requires you have to upload images I forget the sizes but you only have to do one of each 4) Go to the build tab to build your project.

If you have anymore trouble tell us the specific error and we can help.

Thanks alot but i didnt exactly i same, my computer has a problem i think, if u can consider taking a few minutes and helping me please drop your email and i will send u the capx files.

What problems are you having?

Alot, my computer allowing me to do anything, anyways if u can consider lending out a few minutes to help a brother, drop your email and i will send u the capx file

That would put them at risk of getting their licenses revoked.

You wouldn't want that would you?

You should ask another closer brother to take a look at your computer.

I hope you will find the solution

ultimateassassin

Toodles.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

Hi newt .

ultimateassassin - Nice Edit.

ams - I think you need a license for that. That is a risky move if you ask me. But if it is not for commercial then maybe you can do that.

What are you talking about i didn't write anything inappropriate you really hate me i only said that i howhe will find his solution

What are you talking about i didn't write anything inappropriate you really hate me i only said that i howhe will find his solution

Who are you talking to?

> XDK is the best option but it has a lot of small steps before making the apk. 1) Export your file using xdk export so its already in the right format. 2) Go slowly and make your signing certificate 3) Next sometimes XDK requires you have to upload images I forget the sizes but you only have to do one of each 4) Go to the build tab to build your project.

> If you have anymore trouble tell us the specific error and we can help.

>

Thanks alot but i didnt exactly i same, my computer has a problem i think, if u can consider taking a few minutes and helping me please drop your email and i will send u the capx files.

Sorry I can't do that because you don't have a license yet. If you brought Construct 2 then yes I could help you.

Hi newt .

ultimateassassin - Nice Edit.

ams - I think you need a license for that. That is a risky move if you ask me. But if it is not for commercial then maybe you can do that.

Yeah even if its non commercial we can't do it unless he brought a license. I mean there is a way to make android games even with free version but you need to be good in javascript to do it. The license isn't that much so it pays to buy it.

> Hi newt .

> ultimateassassin - Nice Edit.

> ams - I think you need a license for that. That is a risky move if you ask me. But if it is not for commercial then maybe you can do that.

>

Yeah even if its non commercial we can't do it unless he brought a license. I mean there is a way to make android games even with free version but you need to be good in javascript to do it. The license isn't that much so it pays to buy it.

Yeah you are absolutely right with the license rules, but I am referring to something local. A favor to help him out, only if it was non-commercial. But I was also referring to you guys if you help him out.

But on second thought, never mind what I said. It's unfair to the developers. At least not on this forum.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)