Helping a brother out

ams

If you require help with a specific issue, then please post a minimal .capx that highlights your problem and we can try to help you more efficiently.

I also notice a lot of post editing in this thread, which is usually indicative of something amiss.

Please be polite when posting, and if if a post appears to be 'dodgy', then consider quoting it so that the context is not lost. Otherwise, it makes understanding what has been happening tricky.

I'll monitor this thread further before deciding on any (if needed) action should be taken.

Please be polite when posting, and if if a post appears to be 'dodgy', then consider quoting it so that the context is not lost. Otherwise, it makes understanding what has been happening tricky.

I'll monitor this thread further before deciding on any (if needed) action should be taken.

There have been use of malicious words lately with insult to someone + out of the topic reply. I won't tag the name since it is already edited. And also since the person being insulted wasn't affected by the insulter, so I guess it's fine now. zenox98 please keep in watch for spammers .

Thanks alot Guys. All of u, i Appreciate it n u all have good points

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

ams

If you require help with a specific issue, then please post a minimal .capx that highlights your problem and we can try to help you more efficiently.

I also notice a lot of post editing in this thread, which is usually indicative of something amiss.

Since the user went and lied here is the truth. He should have just said sorry and be done with it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)