Google Maps and JQUERY in Construc 2

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hi guys,

I've searched the forum and over the web but didn't found any usefull information regarding the possibility of using Google Maps within a Construct 2 project.

I may have to use google maps as a requirement for a project I'm working on. It's not a game but an online Glossary using swipe and dragable pages as most can see on alot of demos on javascript plataforms like JQUERY, HAMMER etc.

I would like to ear from you if you have any sucessfull experience inserting a google map in Construct 2 canvas.

Also I've searched the forum and found a post were Ashley states that JQUERY was probably going to be left aside from Construct 2 due to the fact of some compability issues with coocon.js and others I guess. Meanwhile I've seen on some post regarding Construct 2 v150 with JQUERY features.

So my question remains... does Construct 2 allows one to use JQUERY inside of a project ? Ultimatly I want to have some logic to make ajax calls to a MYSQL database and use transtion effects like the ones used in HAMMER (Hammer).

Thanks a lot for you answer !

Best Regards!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Anyone would like to give me some feedback ?

Thanks.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)