Game Assets 'Free Bundle' Pack Question

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hi All,

I hope this question is in the right thread, if not, My appologies in advance to all! My question is about the Free Game Assets 'Free Bundle' pack that is downloadable on scirra's main webpage at the bottom of the screen.

The license says that the content is free to use in any commerical or non-commerical use as long as the finished project/creation is made using Construct 2 with a purchased license.. I was wondering if it would be at all possible to purchase a license of this said Game Assets pack/content for use on a different development platform like ClickTeam Fusion 2.5 ?

Or could this be possible if a Construct 2 license was purchsed to be able to use the content with a different development platform? Many thanks in advance for any kind response from Scirra. I hope Ashley Gullen gets to read this!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You would be better directing your query directly to , as only Tom or another member of Scirra would be able to answer that question.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)