[Feature REquest] Circle Selection

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Selection frame like in RTS games, works both on mobile and desktop devices.
  • While drawing inside Sprite, i often serching for a circle selection or circle Drawn shape

and because there is not i have to use phtoshop...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i agree, the entire tool is a bit limited, buggy and problematic to work with. It needs more shapes and tools - I have resorted to using photoshop/mspaint for everything then copying and pasting it into the Sprite and closing it.

• While drawing inside Sprite, i often serching for a circle selection or circle Drawn shape

and because there is not i have to use phtoshop...

yea thats true, but a work around it , is to use brush and eraser both have round shape make a round filled collor with brush, and use eraser to delete the inner collor and ul have a circle thats how i do it, when im to lazy to open photoshop, but the circle wold be a faster way to draw it

Additionally to that request id like to request the ctrl+c /+x/+v of a image from the image editor to be able to be pasted in external software's, as photoshop or mspaint.

for example i want to copy the frame 1 entirely and paste it in photoshop.. but when i go to photoshop even though i can paste it in another frame in C2 editor... in photoshop doesn't show me the paste ability... even in mspaint... its tedious to save the image frame then open it... its way faster just by using the local cache..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)