Experimental Greenworks plugin

From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.

I can not download Steamworks SDK 1.41 anymore.

Are you sure? Old versions are still listed on the partner site if you look around.

> I can not download Steamworks SDK 1.41 anymore.

>

Are you sure? Old versions are still listed on the partner site if you look around.

Now only the two options appear:

"Download latest SDK"

"Review SDK Access Agreement"

Before, had the old versions. But it looks like they took out or changed the place of it.

I did not find it here.

All their past releases are here: https://partner.steamgames.com/downloads/list

All their past releases are here: https://partner.steamgames.com/downloads/list

Thank you!

Download Now!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

C2 r252 steam version

Greenworks 0.26.6

Steam API 1.41

steam_appid.txt file with id is in the game directory

steam_api.dll is in the package.nw

having this in the console -

Failed to require Greenworks: Error: The specified module could not be found.

\\?\C:\Users\GSE\AppData\Local\Temp\nw11380_29141\greenworks-win64.node

at Object.Module._extensions..node (module.js:713:18)

at Module.load (module.js:585:32)

at tryModuleLoad (module.js:528:12)

at Function.Module._load (module.js:520:3)

at Module.require (module.js:610:17)

at require (internal/module.js:11:18)

at Object.<anonymous> (C:\Users\GSE\AppData\Local\Temp\nw11380_29141\greenworks.js:18:18)

at Module._compile (module.js:666:30)

at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:683:10)

at Module.load (module.js:585:32)

but browsing to the location shows the files are present.

what went wrong here?

It sounds like you missed the sdkencryptedappticket DLL.

It sounds like you missed the sdkencryptedappticket DLL.

thank you )) that helped. no errors in console now. but can't see steam overlay though...

Hello, same problem:

imgur.com/a/esPNG

Error: The module '\\?\C:\Users\7349~1\AppData\Local\Temp\nw5712_21849\greenworks-win64.node'

was compiled against a different Node.js version using

NODE_MODULE_VERSION 59. This version of Node.js requires

NODE_MODULE_VERSION 57. Please try re-compiling or re-installing

the module (for instance, using `npm rebuild` or `npm install`).

at Object.Module._extensions..node (module.js:640:18)

at Module.load (module.js:527:32)

at tryModuleLoad (module.js:490:12)

at Function.Module._load (module.js:482:3)

at Module.require (module.js:537:17)

at require (internal/module.js:11:18)

at Object.<anonymous> (C:\Users\7349~1\AppData\Local\Temp\nw5712_21849\greenworks.js:18:18)

at Module._compile (module.js:593:30)

at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:610:10)

at Module.load (module.js:527:32)

nothing is forgotten: (

Hi - I'm new to this, so please be nice First of all - thanks for the plugin! I finally got the achievements to work, but the overlay wont apear when I do "Kiosk-mode" or "browser request fullscreen".

I disabled letterbox. I added "--in-process-gpu" to the "chromium-args" properties in the "package.json" file and I added a sprite rotating on every tick to trigger a refresh on the current layout.

I get the achievements in steam, but I don't have the popup saying so. This only appears if not full screen. What am I doing wrong?

Also - is there any chance to get the steam leaderboard working? Gamers love to compete their highscore globally.

And if anyone has a clue how to get local storage to steam cloud on a Windows/Linux/Mac nw-port, please tell me (can I set a custom storage folder in construct 2?).

How to do you start the app. It might be simple to anyone who know this stuff already but with no screen shots I have know idea what it even looks like or how it operates.

RetroGamer3: Hi, what are you trying to start? Greenworks plugin has to be installed in Construct2 like other plugins.

Thank God you answered me! It so hard to find any help on this topic. My games been green lite for steam and getting launched in 6 days. I downloaded the plugin. Put it in the folder with the other plugins, did all the steps up to the end when then just say run the app. What app? Greenworks? or Construct 2? Where do you edit the game to recognised the steam achievements? so many questions I know lol

Ah, the app in this case is your game Run the export, not the preview from within construct 2. Make sure not to rename the nw.exe or nw.sh (linux), that the dlls are in your games package.nw, the app-id txt in the games main folder and that steam is also running. But this is the very last step to test the greenworks events in your game.

I think you are at the point, where you can start to implement greenworks events in your game. If the greenworks plugin is installed corectly, you should be able to add the object "greenworks" to your game objects - like you would add the gamepad or browser object, to be able to use gamepad or browser events (like if ESC pressed -> close browser tab).

After adding the greenworks object, you can just build regular events which will trigger achievements. The plugin is smart in some way, it will know when an achievement is already activated and do nothing in that case. You should check if greenworks is available as one condition and do the trigger once while true also, so it wont fire every tick when true (which is a good advice for any event that is not required to run every tick). Like that example from my game "Asteroid Deflector XL" on Steam (erm, advertising, *coughing*):

Make sure to use the API-name of the achievement from the Steam app-admin menu to trigger it in the event.

Hope that helps, I struggled with that too for several days. Not to mention the nw.js linux/mac export process with copying files into a fresh nw.js build to get it working... does anyone know if the greenworks support and the linux/mac exports are better supported in construct 3?

Wow thanks so much. I'll start working on it right away. If I have a problem I'll PM you.

OK how do you install greenworks? That the main problem I think. I downloaded it (One File) and copied it to the Construct 2 plugins folder like any other plugin. But it will not show up on my Construct 2. I'm licenced and fully updated.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)