0 favourites
  • Nofish, it actually does:

document.addEventListener('pageshow', function() {

cr_setSuspended(false);

});

document.addEventListener('pagehide', function() {

cr_setSuspended(true);

})

• Well, I succeeded in building a simple test project, and running it on the iPad. Much rejoicing!

Next, I am going to test if I can get my full game running. Fingers crossed!

• I'm in dire need of some help.

Our game compiles in Xcode, and runs on the ipad, but after displaying the ejecta standard startup screen, it fades out to black, and then...

Nothing!

I tried running only our intro screen, and that runs. But trying to run the entire game, and no intro screen - the game will not display.

Any suggestions would be VERY appreciated.

Additional info:

• no physics used
    • no external plugin used
    • game works in Cocoonjs
  • What's the xcode debug showing?

• It cannot find the jQuery object.

• Off topic: I guess that in case of iOS apps we can use Ejecta OR CocoonJS, yes? and the main disadvantage of CocoonJS is Ludei logo?

• Rayek it's not supposed to use jQuery at all! There is something very wrong with your code, did you follow the steps?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes, I did - I have no idea where that dependency is coming from, and I haven't spent too much time on it to fix it.

Next project will be compiled with Ejecta. I was able to get quite good performance in Cocoonjs and worked around the bugs.

• Sounds like you haven't copied the index.js file to the APP folder or you haven't run the (EjectaXporter_2d.bat) fnr to reaplace all the objects in the c2runtime.js file

• Just came across this, looks pretty interesting.

Since its free to use & seems to work ok, why doesn't C2 "officially" suppport it?

• Sounds like you haven't copied the index.js file to the APP folder or you haven't run the (EjectaXporter_2d.bat) fnr to reaplace all the objects in the c2runtime.js file

I have exactly the same error:

XCode says "No Issues" but I just get a black screen after the Ejecta startup screen.

My log says:

ReferenceError: Can't find variable: jQuery at line 14733 in c2runtime.js

I copied index.js to my App folder and I ran the batch file - just as the tutorial tells me here: https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/627/how-to-export-to-ios-with-ejecta

Any ideas?

• this ejecta thing looks nice :)

• How to protect the code??

• Might be some of the new construct2 updates that broke something in the exporter. I'm in the process of publishing a new game on Ejecta so I'll take a look at it. Just be patient guys.

• weisdaclick just "compiled" my new game, all working.

You must be using a plugin that uses jquery. There is NO WAY to use jquery with Ejecta, not now not never.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)