Here is my test results:-
Testing Device: Galaxy s3 mini
scale mode: scale outer
Hdpi : on
up scale quality : low
down scale quality : low
* current version on Google play built with crosswalk 7 and (canvas 2d) = 45 fps - smooth and very playable
link of the crosswalk 7 version : https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... propaganda
* Crosswalk 11 shell (canvas 2d) = 30 fps - playable but not smooth
* Crosswalk 11 shell (webgl) = failed , the game forced to run on canvas 2d
* Crosswalk 12 shell (canvas 2d) = 20 fps - unplayable
* Crosswalk 12 shell (webgl) = failed, the game forced to run on canvas 2d
* Chrome beta (canvas 2d) = 15 fps - unplayable
* Chrome beta (webgl) = failed
* Chrome (canvas 2d) = 20 - unplayable
* Chrome (webgl) = 30 - playable
Crosswalk 7 is still much much better and I've no idea why.
Crosswalk 11 is faster than 12 ?!!!
Crosswalk 7 > 11 > 12
tell me if you need to test the uploaded game by yourself in shells ,to send you the urls.
Thanks for help