Crosswalk Intel XDK experiences

1 favourites
  • mahdi71

Under the XDK build setting you will see the option to switch to different CLI.

Will try to posts screenshot but its very visible if you goto the tab

oh that easy ? i thought you changed the html files ! thanks

• DonRIF is it really fast for android as well as iOS?

Didn't try iOS yet!

• imaffett IntelRobert I am having issue building with latest IntelXDK version 2548 for the last 2-3 days. I hit the green Build App Now, the building spinning wheel is showing, then after 10-15 minutes the wheel is disappearing. No build log no nothing, is showing the same screen with the green button, but this time is does not do anything. When checking the email, I have the 2 apk ready to download with no problem. Also, from what I can remember it took only couple of minutes to build, not it takes at least 10 minutes. I deleted some apps using appcenter.html5tools-software and possibly the issue started after that, I don't know exactly. My user name is Cipriux and email cipriux[at].gmail.com

Please let me know if it's only me or not.

Ah, and sometimes it's shows "An error occurred while building the application. Verify your build assets are correct and try again." If I hit the green button again, its builds ok. Random stuff

Thanks

• Since i've updated to CLI 5.1.1, the in-app browser plugin has stopped working, more specifically, when trying to redirect a user to a URL such as my app's home page. When i press a button to go to the home page, nothing happens.

I'm facing this issue with CLI 5.1.1 only as it works fine with 4.1.2 or older.

Is anyone else facing this issue or know who to fix it?

I should note that i'm using Construct r212.2, i have tried it with the beta r215 but with no luck, not only does the browser not work but my admob ads stopped working too with the beta version.

Thanks.

• Is anyone else who is unable to build with IntelXDK for the last 2-3 days? It drives me crazy. It only generates the apk 1 out of 2-3 build requests.

• I think there's a problem with Crosswalk. The last two days, I was building with Phonegap & Crosswalk (way way faster than XDK) and it generated a file with double the size (+40 mb), so I think there's a problem with the latest Crosswalk.

Scirra should really reconsider the best option to build for Android, Phonegap is the way to go, because XDK is insanely slow to build !

• in my construct 2 my project take 1mb file size, and wehn its exported to android with intel xdk, i end with a 23mb file.......... my construct 2 has only the text plugin and iframe...the projetc works in the android, but how from 1mb i end with 23mb???

• imothep85 it think the extra 23MB is the Crosswalk browser . Try Cocoon.IO instead. You will get 6-7 MB. I think I will switch with Cocon.IO myself. It supports Cordova plugins https://cocoon.io/

Performance there is great compared to IntelXDK. The downside is that it has some elements not supported

• in my construct 2 my project take 1mb file size, and wehn its exported to android with intel xdk, i end with a 23mb file.......... my construct 2 has only the text plugin and iframe...the projetc works in the android, but how from 1mb i end with 23mb???

That's Crosswalk included.

• We will guide the way Add Admob and Export XDK Use Intel (Construct 2) how to do?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • We will guide the way Add Admob and Export XDK Use Intel (Construct 2) how to do?

Please stop cross-posting the same question - I've asked you once before.

Have you tried this tutorial from Kyatric?

• i don't know why, my game still didn't have any music, there's just a sounds.

I'm using Intel XDK 2548, C2 r216.

• Crosswalk 15 (15.44.384.12) is stable now!

• , how's the performance? It's been a while since I last used crosswalk, so am quite curious.

• I have a problem.

A few months ago, I made several games Construct2 and through Intel XDK I could export to APK and install properly on a Samsung S4. these games work very fluid and fast.

Now with the new Intel XDK 2611 and Construct2 216 attempt to export the same games and running extremely slow.

Would you like to know what I'm doing wrong?

I also tried doing a whole new game just to try and actually runs very slow.

What would be the right way to export it? because with this new updates have many options.

Anyone did the same?

I tested in Construct2 export to Android 4.0+, 4.4, 5.0

And XDK intel and I tested with "Crosswalk for Android" and Android. All my tests games are EXTREMELY SLOW.

Thanks for the help.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)