Crosswalk Intel XDK experiences

• Is Crosswalk/XDK compatible with ART? It's going to be standard in Android 5 (L) with the upcoming launch of the Nexus 6/9, as well as updates for other phones to come.

• works on my phone that I have set to use ART

• IntelRobert One of my users is experiencing my game crash after the splash screen every time. They are using a galaxy S4, they could play the game originally, now it crashes immediately. They've tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck.

Also is there any word on when you're updating the crosswalk build to remove the security vulnerability?

• IntelRobert On a project created in XDK 1332, when I try to change the app version or app name or anything in the Android-Crosswalk build settings nothing changes in the built application although the settings are saved on the XDK project. As I posted earlier when selecting app icons they do not save in the project settings.

Also when I create a new project, if I change anything in the project settings the project wont build. I first have to build with the default settings and than editing options won't cause any errors when building (although as stated before, the options are not changed in the built apk).

• The fix for the 3.51 orientation bug with android cordova it out. You can try building again.

This is not the update for crosswalk and 3.51 that many of you are waiting for. We are still working on that.

IntelRobert can you say when the orientation bug will be fixed?

• Thanks man!

i did just rebuild my game and it works fine again

• Xdk has been updated to v1494 just so everyone knows

• Does it fix Splashscreen issue?

• Does it fix warrning in google play about cordova aplications? Because i compiled game 2 days ago, but there is still warnings... :/

• Raiper341

"Updated the project templates used when creating projects to make use of Apache Cordova 3.5.1 to fix a security vulnerability identified in Apache Cordova for Android."

Full release notes are here

It seems that the Crosswalk launch icons are still not being saved.

• Now i create completely new project and warning is still there... :/ Why?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am expecting the crosswalk cordova 3.5.1 update on Monday. It will be a change to the build server, so you won't have to re-install anything, just rebuild. It will have crosswalk 7 & 8 (called stable & beta in XDK). Sometimes there are unexpected problems in doing updates which cause delays so wait until I post before rebuilding.

• I am expecting the crosswalk cordova 3.5.1 update on Monday. It will be a change to the build server, so you won't have to re-install anything, just rebuild. It will have crosswalk 7 & 8 (called stable & beta in XDK). Sometimes there are unexpected problems in doing updates which cause delays so wait until I post before rebuilding.

Awesome, Thanks! We're looking forward to the new update!

• IntelRobert - Great Tx so much!!

Ok thanks IntelRobert

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)