CocoonJS plugin updates

From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • From now on, the laucher will be called "developer app". You can compile one directly at the cloud, in the project configuration. The dev-app will have the exact configuration the original project does. And you can keep on testing in the same way .

• From now own, the laucher will be called "developer app". You can compile one directly at the cloud, in the project configuration. The dev-app will have the exact configuration the original project does. And you can keep on testing in the same way .

its okay but the only thing that i don't use cocoonjs is a splash screen

whereas i'm a fun of ejecta but i would like to use coconjs to see if there is difference or not on performance

• ludei Is it possible that CocoonJS doesnt even support fonts like Comic Sans? I built my game with it and the fonts are 1.5x smaller and put back to arial I guess :/

• ludei

Any progress or ETA on WebGL support? Canvas2D scales correctly, but looks kind of low-rez and grainy.

• ludei

Any progress or ETA on WebGL support? Canvas2D scales correctly, but looks kind of low-rez and grainy.

Still on it, sorry. It is taking longer than expected.

ludei Is it possible that CocoonJS doesnt even support fonts like Comic Sans? I built my game with it and the fonts are 1.5x smaller and put back to arial I guess :/

It is quite probably that you have to add the ttf file in the app. In iOS, for example, that font does not exist by default.

• sorry if i overread it, but is there a way to center the view when using Fullscreen "letterbox scale" or "letterbox integere scale"?

• This is the error i get in the developer app.

-I've exported with cordova,

-set minify off

-deleted the config and intel addition files

-put everything in a www folder and zipped it(ive also tried it without putting it in a folder)

-I uploaded to the cocoon site, selected canvas +

-removed the whitelist plugin(I also deleted all cranberry plugins from my project)

I don't know where else to go from here. I keep getting a black screen and that error in the debugger.

Any suggestions

• Hi!

I was trying the ad but I find a problem with instertitial:

show up fine but when I close ad the screen turns black and never banish also the game is still running(I can hear it)

anyone know what is happening?

Thanks!

• I just got my Cocoon.IO request approval today (YEEEEY) and I want to test a game on my iPhone.

I see that the new cloud compiler from Ludei allow putting a Apple dev key (which I don't have yet). Is this means that it generates an .IPA ready to upload without the need for the Mac and xCode?

Is there a way of testing an unsigned game on iPhone with/without jailbreak?

• [quote:27ld3y1t]Any progress or ETA on WebGL support? Canvas2D scales correctly, but looks kind of low-rez and grainy.

We have found that C2 Cordova exporter does not use the correct devicePixelRatio value in Cocoon.io compilations, that's why the game is displayed in the 1/4 of the screen. This can be fixed with a minor change in the following line in c2runtime.js (the change is marked in bold)

this.isRetina = ((!this.isDomFree || this.isEjecta || this.isCocoonJs) && this.useHighDpi && !this.isAndroidStockBrowser);

Let us know if your games run in high-res with this change.

• [quote:29bfpa1y]Any progress or ETA on WebGL support? Canvas2D scales correctly, but looks kind of low-rez and grainy.

We have found that C2 Cordova exporter does not use the correct devicePixelRatio value in Cocoon.io compilations, that's why the game is displayed in the 1/4 of the screen. This can be fixed with a minor change in the following line in c2runtime.js (the change is marked in bold)

this.isRetina = ((!this.isDomFree || this.isEjecta || this.isCocoonJs) && this.useHighDpi && !this.isAndroidStockBrowser);

Let us know if your games run in high-res with this change.

Dont work for me. Still 1/4 size window.

Another problem that cant indentify is that im getting a black screen after cocoon loading logo in my main project. Before day 5 update the project load and works ok.

In a simple project test with 5 rotating sprites works ok.

• ludei

TiAm

No luck with the fix, it's still on the 1/4 of the screen.

1st test

game window size 1280x720 - 16:9

Test devices

• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T110 - 1024 x 600 - Aspect Ratio 128:75 - 170 ppi - passed
    • GIGABYTE GSmart Guru G1 - 1920 x 1080 - Aspect Ratio 16:9 - 441 ppi - failed
    • Samsung i9300 Galaxy S III - 1280 x 720 - Aspect Ratio 16:9 - 306 ppi - failed
    • Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 SM-T320 - 2560 x 1600 - Aspect Ratio 16:10 - 359 ppi - failed

I did next 2 tests just to see if an app resolution would have any affect on the results.

2nd test - game window size 3840x2160 = 16:9 - Samsung i9300 Galaxy S III - 16:9 - failed

3nd test - game window size 800x500 = 16:10 - Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 - 16:10 - failed

• Curious how the dev app displays correctly over wifi. Fills the whole screen.

Something happening during C2 export, or a difference in how the dev app works? Hopefully not the later...

• TiAm We have tested your game (with no new changes) in a newly

compiled developer app and in a normal compilation. Both are filling the

whole screen (used portrait orientation). Are you using portrait

orientation? Can you send us screenshot of the problem?

Tested on a nexus 7 and Samsung Galaxy S3.

[quote:3a6dzdsq]:( No luck with the fix, it's still on the 1/4 of the screen.

[quote:3a6dzdsq]Dont work for me. Still 1/4 size window.

Another problem that cant indentify is that im getting a black screen after cocoon loading logo in my main project. Before day 5 update the project load and works ok.

In a simple project test with 5 rotating sprites works ok.

Can you send us the zips you are using so we can reproduce and debug the problems?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I was able to get my game to export correctly using the new c2runtime.js change. The only issue I seem to have at this point is collisions don't work. Any ideas how to fix that?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)