C2 in Humble Bundle?

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Huge Collection Of Platformers Game Assets (Tilesets, props, etc)
  • Humble Bundle just released the 2nd game developer bundle. It has some nice titles in it (like Spriter) so it's worth checking out: https://www.humblebundle.com/

However I got curious and I'd like to ask this: In the future (especially when Construct 3 develops further) can people expect Construct 2 as a part of a bundle like this one?

• I'm actually really hoping that Construct 2 will be added to this bundle. I've already payed $12, and would love to finally have the full version of Construct 2.

• I have been sharing this bundle with a few fellow developers. It is worth it for Spriter alone.

• Also I wanted to C2 in humble bundle.

• $12 though guys? I mean seriously. It takes a ton of work to make an engine and even more work to keep it updated. Scirra just had a sale going on the other day (if it's not still going on now). Why not just support and pay for the engine? It's a one time fee and you get free updates for life.

Not to sound like a jerk but you want to eventually make money for your hard work creating games right? So why not respect the developers behind these engines and pay for it? I understand in some countries it's a lot harder to really be able to afford things like this, but there are plenty of free options you can pick to start learning how to develop games.

the humble bundle already has a bunch of software for $12 for you to use to create games that could potentially earn you enough to afford the personal edition of C2.

there is construct classic out that is completely free and fully capable of making solid pc titles.

• I have been sharing this bundle with a few fellow developers. It is worth it for Spriter alone.

I agree.

$12 though guys? I mean seriously. It takes a ton of work to make an engine and even more work to keep it updated. Scirra just had a sale going on the other day (if it's not still going on now). Why not just support and pay for the engine? It's a one time fee and you get free updates for life.

Not to sound like a jerk but you want to eventually make money for your hard work creating games right? So why not respect the developers behind these engines and pay for it? I understand in some countries it's a lot harder to really be able to afford things like this, but there are plenty of free options you can pick to start learning how to develop games.

the humble bundle already has a bunch of software for $12 for you to use to create games that could potentially earn you enough to afford the personal edition of C2.

there is construct classic out that is completely free and fully capable of making solid pc titles.

This is why I said in my first post: "especially when Construct 3 develops further". I'm not expecting it to be in this bundle. But in the future, when C3 is coming out and C2 sales drop, it can be an option IMHO.

• Oh yeah! Please let us have C2 in this Humble Bundle!!! As a poor Brazilian Dev and Construct free user, 99 EUR is too expensive, and this would be a godsend! I feel the addition of C2 would raise the BTA price well above the 12 USD.

What is really worth so far in this bundle is Spriter Pro, which I already own.

Again, I beg you guys, please let us have C2 on Humble Bundle!!!

• besides the Humble Bundle, it could be cool if construct2 becomes part of the Indie Game Maker Contest contest.gamedevfort.com

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I don't know what Ashley and his crew did but they've made some marvelous strides in C2 that I did not think possible.

I am able to get 81k + objects in one layout all tracking several variables at 1-3 FPS.

Stencyl crashes. Which is strange because the older versions could easily compile target 89,000+. I've given it up.

• I think you have to wait for C3 to come for this to happen. C2 is still main title.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)