C2 Blows Away Project Sporadically

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Is there a reason this happens? I have been using this tool for over a year and at least once a month C2 just blows my project away. Because of this, I backup regularly and it has saved me many times. I just came back from taking a break and my proect is now 168kb in size. It was almost 20,000kb 90 mins ago? The backup 1 and autosave are also gone. I have not backed up today because I have been working sporadically, but I just lost hours of work. I cannot believe I am the only one that experiences this? Is there a known cause for this?

• Sounds like an issue with your computer Cdogs. Very frustrating though I agree. It has only happened to me a handful of times over the last few years (in my cases C2 just stopped responding) but even so what I do is try and save every time I think I have done something I don't want to redo again.

That pretty much goes for any software in windows for me.

• It has happened to me but only once, after i swiched my laptop i havent had a single issue with it, GenkiGenga is probably right about being a pc issue, not C2 issue

• Thanks! I will just plan to be more vigilant in my backing up habits!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I recommend setting up a backup folder to a Dropbox account. You can restore all versions of a file for 30 days with the free account.

• Sounds like an issue with your computer Cdogs. Very frustrating though I agree. It has only happened to me a handful of times over the last few years (in my cases C2 just stopped responding) but even so what I do is try and save every time I think I have done something I don't want to redo again.

That pretty much goes for any software in windows for me.

Unrelated: Real cool Templates

Carry on.

• Cheers Havok

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)