Ok so i think i figured out "part" of the issue at least.
Still cant get the plugin to work, but using the tutorial method to manually inject the google tracking code. I found out that was i putting it in the wrong location of the html file. it should be in between the <body> </body> area, not in the <head> where i had accidentally put it.
The next issue though, is that it seems to work on my computer, and on my android phone, but on my iphone, it registers that theres a user, but the buttons dont send events.
edit: Ok, it seems like on the iphone it will only register with "On touched" commands instead of the mouse "on object clicked" command i had before. However android/pc worked with either.