[effect] Gradient Map FX

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
High quality sound effect pack, in the following categories: Simple, negative, pozitive
  • Let's stay with Construct2 until 1/1/2021.

This fx still old but not sure if it's released or not.

Display gradient or not adjustable gradient color starting in right/middle/left and then apply gradient map to texture.

If you are interested please look the demo here ;

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/FX/xcmap/

and download fx here : http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/FX/xcmap.rar

Regards

• I'm really impressed that you're still churning these out for C2 even now. You made so many I'm not sure I'll ever find a use for all of them (and maybe I shouldn't be trying haha), but I am quite a sucker for pretty FX so I'm grateful for the effort. Thanks!

• hello sorry for the inconvenience, with your effects you have made me go back in time, I would like to have a couple of them maybe you have never shared them or at least I do not find the links, another one does not work anymore the link, now I list them to you and tell me what you can do thanks in advance

construct.net/en/forum/extending-construct-2/effects-31/effect-deformglsl-112384

gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/FX/twister

gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/FX/menubar

gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/FX/pyramid only the pyramid so as not to always have cubes or spheres

gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/FX/osdm2 the circular text is fabulous complimeti for the idea and its realization

let me know which you can condicire, I could also give you something if the problem was this certain the times are what they are you let me know hello this is my ally email alleato200jxo@gmail.com

• Hi this fx

-- construct.net/en/forum/extending-construct-2/effects-31/effect-deformglsl-112384

is not converted from me ; but if you can find it on shadertoy i can

quickly convert to Construct2

--- twister fx never released ;

--- Menubar not found ;

--- Pyramid fx i can found it ;

--- text Rotating is not fx but plugin

So tell me the first the fx you want maybe i can help you;

i have over 500 fx for C2 and it's hard to find them..

Regards

Gtr

• you're right it's not your name i'm wrong, effect or plauin is csrino i wouldn't mind having it, as for shadertoy i didn't find that but i saw some nice one how can we organize?

• Try to find the fx with deform tag;

https://www.shadertoy.com/results?query=tag%3Ddeform

• spectrum efekt png frame please size=855,164 amplutite=3 spectrum png plase...

• I searched, I didn't find one, I found other interesting ones, including a couple of twister and other 2d fugures that transform, the circular text even if it is a plagin could interest me, how can we organize ourselves, I read on the forum that you have a shader converter, but it doesn't matter to me how you do it, I need some new effects, I want to try to do a musik-disk with my favorite songs and for each song I wanted to put an effect on it, me I need a few I have not counted, but it all depends on you, I thank you for your availability and the speed with which you answer me is not for everyone, I congratulate you again, because you have to plan seriously, I have to be satisfied to use the effects of others but I'm fine with it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Here the fx list i've converted or made;

construct.net/en/forum/extending-construct-2/effects-31/webgl-effects-list-51897

I will make rotating text for you and explain how use ... probably next week and contact you after;

Regards

• ok thank you I wait for your news, I already know your list is thanks to what I came up with to do this thing, I need more 3D objects like demo amiga or scrolling texts some effect of the list I already intend to use it , I repeat myself I can also give you something for every converted effect, but I won't ask you anymore you know how to behave the email I left it in the first post I wrote to you, anyway thanks I'm happy with anything you give me (flowing text, nice this I will use for sure artist name and song in progress, I already taste it, hello geazie still everything and see you soon

• Gabibbo

Hi the email adress you write not working ...

Regards

• > Gabibbo

>

> Hi the email adress you write not working ...

>

> Regards

alleato200@gmail.com

if that gmail still doesn't work try this: aleato100kjt@virgilio.it

• > > Gabibbo

> >

> > Hi the email adress you write not working ...

> >

> > Regards

>

> alleato200ery@gmail.com

if that gmail still doesn't work try this: aleato100ery@virgilio.it

This one not working too /// but here is the link of the plugin ;

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/plugin/Rotatingtext.rar

Have Fun

• ok thanks very kind and very good

• I can't change fonts, it works very well with yours if I try any of those that I have, even by setting the dimensions they don't work, maybe they should be only 32x32?

I have several accounts. I entered with this excuse. I realized now that even the multi line does not work, but it is not essential for what I have to do, fonts interest me more.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)