[effect] Gradient Map FX

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
High quality sound effect pack, in the following categories: Simple, negative, pozitive
  • > I can't change fonts, it works very well with yours if I try any of those that I have, even by setting the dimensions they don't work, maybe they should be only 32x32?

I have several accounts. I entered with this excuse. I realized now that even the multi line does not work, but it is not essential for what I have to do, fonts interest me more.

You must set png transparent font, like 16x16 or 32x32 or 32x40 what ever size else.

After that set the first char of the text ... look the .capx and study all

parameters.. or send me your .capx for cheking..

Regards

• http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/plugin/Rotatingtext.rar

At the same place with your example , look carefully what is changed

the tile start is strange .. 65 for your example;

Start text with space etc... look fonts ; all two fx works well for me ...

** Have fun again hope this time it's working, replace old plugin with this one ;

• if I launch your file it works if I close it and open mine it doesn't work even if I make it the same as yours I don't know what to do I tried other fonts but nothing I can't I have to keep your font and that's it, but I saw that the multi lina now works, thanks the same for everything you have been too fon too kind I put no space because the first letter does not appear to me, putting a first one in this case a space, you eat the space but the others you see maybe it's a problem of the my pc I have an integrated video card

• if I launch your file it works if I close it and open mine it doesn't work even if I make it the same as yours I don't know what to do I tried other fonts but nothing I can't I have to keep your font and that's it, but I saw that the multi lina now works, thanks the same for everything you have been too fon too kind I put no space because the first letter does not appear to me, putting a first one in this case a space, you eat the space but the others you see maybe it's a problem of the my pc I have an integrated video card

If the demo is working for you, it's not a pc problem or gfx card,

i think the problem is the parameters of font you used, use bitmap amiga font

withe png transparency is the best solution with 32x32 chars;

hope it will help;

Regards

• thanks for the advice in fact the 32x32 fonts work better, but it is difficult to find them amiga fonts I find many but the size is not indicated, I go there by eye and I found some 32x32, some sites that also reports the measures to be recommended ? I don't bother you anymore about this, you've already done too much

• hello, you have been very kind, but I have to insist, I found shaders that interest me too much, both 3d and 2d those 2d are more useful to me, tell me an example number 10,5,7,20 you decide I will pay you too 2 euro each I know that they are few but consider that the more you convert to me the better it is for you, and even if it doesn't seem good to you remember that once converted you can always reuse or sell them to others, not to say that you know be able to modify them as you like and you could create new ones starting from these. let me know something, or send me to someone who is capable of converting them, thanks in advance

• very nice,

Could you please send me money filter dl link ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • very nice,

Could you please send me money filter dl link ?

Sorry, I no longer have the dl link. In addition I no longer code for construct2.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)