In C2 all looks ok, in wifi preview also but once it's packed into *.apk text is not displayed (invisible)
Attach a Capx
I'll send packed apk to devs via PM
Description of Capx
Capx displays 3 plain text objects with some text and one text object with webfont.
(it has 2 identical layers that get changed on text touch just for purpose of refreshing things)
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- run capx and notice that all text is visible
- build *.apk
- tested *.apk on Samsung S9, S9+, Huawei mate 10 pro and similar devices
- notice that plain Arial text is not visible and only webfont is visible.
plain text is not visible and only webfont is visible.
update... webfont works only if text object is static and precreated. If text object is dynamically created then even webfont is not working
(Ill try to update capx example to have some dynamic text objects)
All text shud be visible
- Android 7 and below: (NO)
- Android 8: (YES)
- iOS any version looks ok: (NO)
Operating System and Service Pack
win 10 pro up to date
Construct 2 Version ID
C2 262 / 64