It's a very annoying one, since I want to release this game soon, but literally every device I tested on has a delay of about 1 second. (Huawei P8 Lite, Samsung Galaxy S8, Huawei P20 Pro) As mentioned in the title, this only affects audio coming out of a Bluetooth-paired headset. I tested 2 of those, with the exact same result (Hesh 2 Wireless and some Senheisser ones).
Audio object properties
Timescale audio - On
Salve/load - All
Latency hint - Interactive
Project Properties - Advanced
Runtime - Construct 3
Use worker - Off
GPU preference - Default / High performance
I may be doing something wrong here and not be aware of it, in which case, please move this out of the Bugs section of the forums.
I tried diferent configurations of the above settings and nothing did the trick. Also, I can't switch the project over to the old runtime because it's heavily dependant on the new C3 features, like color for sprites and such (an essential feature to keep things lightweight!). I only made builds for Android 5 and 6.
I will release my game anyway, but it would really suck to have a disclaimer in the description pointing out this bug that seems to be trivial, but I can't figure out.