Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Use Kongregate plugin in the game project.
2. On Start of Layout, have a condition that says Kongregate->On Login. Make the game do something on logging in (eg. making a sprite visible).
3. Compile game <font color=Red>with the minify setting</font> and upload it to the server.
4. Get the URL to index.html and fill it into Kongregate's IFrame URL box.
5. Run game on Kongregate.
6. Repeat steps 1 to 5, but in step 3 <font color=Red>do not set minify</font>.
<PS. I made a copy of kongregate_api.js and placed it on my server. I also updated index.html to point to the new path on my server (and not pointing to Kongregate.com). At least it would be more responsive during testing.>
PART A: Game does not detect that player has logged in (with minify set).
PART B: Game detects that player has logged in (with minify not set).
PART A: Game should detect that player has logged in and the condition should have been triggered.
PART B: Game detects correctly that player has logged in and the condition is triggered.
<font color=Blue>My suspicions - Apparently, the minified script shows "kongregate.xl.blah();" etc, whereas the unminified script shows "kongregate.services.blah();". Could minifying have caused a problem? Is there a workaround or quick-fix to this bug? - I prefer to have my project minified.</font>
Internet Explorer: yes
Operating system & service pack:
Win 7 and SP1
Construct 2 version: