Preloading audio on mobile doesnt seem to be working when I test on my Blackberry Z10.
In my game I preload two sound files max per layout - on start of layout.
When all preloads are complete the game is suppose to go to the next layout
The preloads never complete so my game never goes to the next layout.
So I switched all my audio files to be called by functions and preload on call of the function.. Still doesnt work
Has anyone else experienced this same issue? This is the first time I've experienced it, after the release of r169, preloading worked perfectly before and I even had it to originally preload 8 audio files on start of layout on my first loader layout and that even worked fine.. thought maybe I was preloading too many files at the same time so I scattered them to preload right before loading into the layouts that would use them
I know this is not an issue regarding bandwidth/internet connection because when I test it in webworks as a release ready app the preload issue persists.
-On start of layout - preload sounds (2max)
- All preloads complete - go to next layout
Result: Stays on current layout - preload never finishes
-All preloads complete - go to next layout
- Blackberry 10 (WebGL) Browser
Windows 7 64-Bit
Construct 2 Version ID:
C2 r169 Beta