I wrote an article to fix the error occurring when your try to build your game on Intel XDK.
https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/1376/f ... iap-plugin
I added the official C2 IAP and built my game using Intel XDK. Was able to update it on Google Play store too.
I add my IAPs already setup on Google Console and they worked fine with the PhoengapIAP plugin. That is, I was able to purchase the items and coins from the App.
Now with the Official C2 plugin I am able to complete the purchases without any issues,
However , the Prices are appearing only if you have bought the Products in the past! They dont appear if you didnt buy the item (Price appears as blank)!
Secondly and the most significant issue is that there is no way to mark a "Consumable items" as "Consumed". After I purchase a Consumable, like a Pack of Coins, the Product gets locked and Google Store doesnt allow me to buy that pack again.
I usually upload a sample CAPX to show what I am experiencing, but in this case, I am not sure how to reprod the issue, since it runs on the store.
Attach a Capx
Plugin Issue is on the Google Store
Description of Capx
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Create a sample Consumable IAPs on Google Store
- Create a C2 project and add officail IAP plugin
- Create button to trigger pruchase
- Write events to handle Purchase of the consumable product
- Export to Android and Build on Intel XDK (follow my article to avoid build error)
- Sign and upload the APK on Google Store
- Open App and click button to purchase consumable.
- After successful purchase, try buying same item again by clicking the button
- Google Play does not initiate the purchase again
Google Play does not initiate the purchase again when a consumable was bought in the past
Google Play should allow you to repurchase a consumable again.
- Chrome: (NA)
- FireFox: (NA)
- Internet Explorer: (NA)
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 8.1 SP1
Construct 2 Version ID