Exported project only shows blank screen

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
An educational game for Fill in the Blanks. An easy to use template for developers to build larger games
  • <font size="2">Hey there, Scirra Community!

I searched the foruns for similar problems, but found none solution that solved mine in particular. If I missed a topic, please direct me to it.</font>

<font size="3">The Problem</font>

<font size="2">Here's my problem: I was remaking my entry for the Brasil Game Jam (originally made in Unity... argh...) with my newest bought early adopter's license for C2 (yeah! \o). The preview is all good, and it runs smoothly, but when I export the game it shows only a blank screen.</font>

<font size="3">The Specs</font>

<font size="3">Browser</font>

<font size="2">I used IE9 and Chrome. Worked in none. I tried Dolphin Browser Mini (for android) too, and got the same blank screen. The examples from C2, on the other hand, run nicely on all browsers above.

This is not the first time it happens. We did another project that had the same problem. I don't think I can post that one though =/

Am I doing something wrong?</font>

<font size="3">System</font>

<font size="2">I use ATI Mobility Radeon 4200 HD graphic card. This pc has Windows 7 64 installed and I'm using C2 r65, but this error ocurred too when I used r64 for sure (and I think in r63 happened too).</font>

<font size="3">The Links</font>

<font size="2"> Kevin Project

Kevin Project HTML 5 Export</font>

<font size="3">The Thanks</font>

<font size="2">Sorry about the language of the variables and comments (are Portuguese, my native language). If someone doesn't understand something, I'll gladly explain.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!</font>

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You had made a mistake in your Splashscreen. You had set the main sprite to be invisible on start, therefore it doesn't show. You should have just set it's opacity to zero, then when you incremented the sprite opacity in Event Sheet 1, it fades in nicely.

I exported it as a test HERE.

• Thanks Zenox98!

For this project this solution worked, but I have 2 other projects that don't. Sadly, one of them is not mine and the other I can't show (contract issues), but I'll try to reproduce the bug on another file that I can post here.

The curious part is that on my project I couldn't even see the loading screen. On yours I saw it. Then I switched back to mine, applied your changes and could see the loading screen again! Really odd...

For now, I'll pay a lot more attention to my splashscreens xD

Thanks again =]

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)