Dude, the approach to the problem stated that I did not update my OS, I did not update my drivers, and C2 stopped working (and no, auto update is turned off here, only auto download). I made more than the normal, by entirely removing C2 and tracking down the remaining files / registry keys. Based on those declarations, it's a non sense to declare my drivers / OS being faulty. I'm tired of getting that answer for any problem posted here. Even if you can clearly show and test and demonstrate your drivers aren't at fault, you gonna get a "It's your graph drivers because I cannot repro here". I was looking for a solution. Of course it's my "OS" that is faulty, more likely a corrupted file somewhere, something that changes everytime you open/close C2. But no, "it's your drivers/os"......
What I said is true, a stacktrace would be more than welcome, but they never went that way. Far better to provide a .capx file, even if you can't open C2... I have the same problem since years, and I updated my computer maybe 5 or 6 times, meaning, entire new build, but I still get the "Driver's fault" blabla instead of trying to solve the problem. C2 is the one that does need to adapt, it's non sense to call out google to tell them their ads aren't working on your website layout, you adapt to them. C2 isn't defining the standards, nVidia does. Seen the bug reports for Construct 3? How many were just closed with the excuse: It's not our fault, but Chromium's??
I also clearly stated that I tried 3 different graphic drivers, because I'm not stubborn and can also test before making my point.
I might sound childlike to you, good, I accept, but that's all because of being tired of the same old excuse. You have a problem on C2? Google it, you most likely find it, closed or still pending with a "Hmmm, that's your driver's fault, or your OS"
90% of the bugs aren't related to the OS/drivers in app dev. Usually you get a stacktrace putting your OS at fault, but I'm not calling Microsoft in 90% of the cases telling them to push an update because my Java app doesn't work. Usually, I fix my Java app based on what went wrong with the OS. Then yes, there are some cases, where an update did kill, per exemple, my network relations and I can't access my local servers (Creator's Update pre release had a network problem). That's why insiders do test the releases and that's where we bug report. Unity makes me a weird bug. Text and dropdown lists are impossible to read, the texts are blurry, different element superposed. I went there, asked them. They said, hmmm, that looks like a driver's fault, or something else, let us try, please provide a log file of your OS. So I did, and they found it out... It wasn't a drivers issue, but my Asus Maximus VIII Hero sound management software that is messing up with Unity. They tried and searched and we found out why. Same here, I found out why, most likely Wamp was messing up with C2 port 5000 on start. But the only answer I got is "It's most likely your drivers"
Yes, I'm peacefull, not even angry and I did not mean to be rude to you either.