"Key code is down" does not work on Google Chrome on Android while using hard keyboard connected via OTG cable (however "On any key pressed" works perfect!).
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
My test project shows when keys 48 - 57 (numeric keys) are pressed or released.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Run the project on a PC to connect in via WiFi.
- Start Google Chrome on Android device and connect to the test project.
- Connect hard keyboard via OTG cable to the device.
- Try to press numeric keys.
The info text says that all numeric keys are always released, even when they realy pressed.
The info text have to say which keys are pressed.
- Chrome 54.0.2840.85 (Android 4.2.2 Samsung Galaxy S4): (YES)
- Chrome 54.0.2840.85 (Android 4.3 Samsung Galaxy S3): (YES)
- Chrome 54.0.2840.85 (Android 5.1.1 Nexus 7): (NO)
- Chrome (Windows): (NO)
- FireFox 50.0 (Android 4.2.2 Samsung Galaxy S4): (YES)
- FireFox 50.0 (Android 5.1.1 Nexus 7): (NO)
- FireFox (Windows): (NO)
- Internet Explorer: (NO)
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 7, SP 1
Tested on Android 4.2.2, 4.3, 5.1.1
Construct 2 Version ID