Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

3 favourites
From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • Maybe he means http://workshop.chromeexperiments.com/e ... asic-Usage

I guess it looks to easy edit variables of 3D objects in runtime, I honestly I don't think it's neccesary, we may use C2 plugins as Textbox to edit variables in runtime

• Are you going to add support for the editor? That was the whole idea of my own plugin. So I would be able to use the editor to position objects...

Edit:

I was hoping for something that would integrate more with the Construct2 editor. Now I hardly see the point. If the point of the plugin is just to avoid looking at code but still makes me create every feature of collision and positioning then it might actually slow me down. In my demo I added support for the behaviors of Construct 2. This does not look like it would be possible with your plugin since it runs everything in one plugin.

Can't you relase your tank demo capx?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It would be nice to add a support for the editor inside of Q3D canvas... while C2 debug panel can't do

• QuaziGNRLnose , Wanted to know- if all that is possible using three js, is that possible using this plugin?

• Maybe he means http://workshop.chromeexperiments.com/e ... asic-Usage

I guess it looks to easy edit variables of 3D objects in runtime, I honestly I don't think it's neccesary, we may use C2 plugins as Textbox to edit variables in runtime

correct , it has all sorts of adjustments functions , it is in almost every three.js file i find out there ,

its easy to add the script widget in html code . its kind of a js addon to three.js to manipulate the actions in development , debug and allso may be used at user input as well.

• Are you going to add support for the editor? That was the whole idea of my own plugin. So I would be able to use the editor to position objects...

Edit:

I was hoping for something that would integrate more with the Construct2 editor. Now I hardly see the point. If the point of the plugin is just to avoid looking at code but still makes me create every feature of collision and positioning then it might actually slow me down. In my demo I added support for the behaviors of Construct 2. This does not look like it would be possible with your plugin since it runs everything in one plugin.

Can't you relase your tank demo capx?

yes would be nice , I help pay for it

but u may allso finish up your plugin allso , then we get the best from both worlds

if not 2 much work left , I l pay for your plugin aswell , keep it up

• istavang That would be nice. A little cash is always a good motivator

I will start working on my addon again. But I am really interested how the Tiny Tank demo worked. Because the Q3D plugin is currently way more functional than mine.

• istavang That would be nice. A little cash is always a good motivator

I will start working on my addon again. But I am really interested how the Tiny Tank demo worked. Because the Q3D plugin is currently way more functional than mine.

sure capx examples is better and time saving learning , maybe set up a sponsorship for the plugin or something ?

I sponsor it

• istavang I am currently unemployed. So I will spend all my time in the next two weeks on this addon. If I can come up with something stable then I will look into those options perhaps Thanks for the support tho, gives me energy ^^

• istavang I am currently unemployed. So I will spend all my time in the next two weeks on this addon. If I can come up with something stable then I will look into those options perhaps Thanks for the support tho, gives me energy ^^

your welcome , nothing is imposible its only more or less difficult I beleave ...

Edit:

I was hoping for something that would integrate more with the Construct2 editor. Now I hardly see the point. If the point of the plugin is just to avoid looking at code but still makes me create every feature of collision and positioning then it might actually slow me down. In my demo I added support for the behaviors of Construct 2.

I did not yet try Q3D but this is the way i meant that it works!

I'll support you on this. This is the only logical way!

Cheers!

• irina I sound a bit hard in that quote. I just happen to look for something else. Clearly the plugin works. Just not how I would perhaps like it to.

• Schoening

Nah... its ok.

I allso expected that its integrated into editor so that i visually work with it... as with other sprites and objects in C2.

You might notice that all mine questions go in that direction...

i imagined that 3D stuff can go into one dedicated layer and that i can work and manipulate them in editor.

• Would be cool if Scirra worked with these 3D guys to get the layout editor with 3D camera controls, so you can actually place things in a 3D environment. Though I don't see that ever happening.

• Editor side plugin and collision support is in the works btw, im very open to suggestions for whatever you wish to add on.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (1 users and 3 guests)