Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • chloroplastgames 3D animation is not in the plugin yet, just 3D models that aren't animated for now

• QuaziGNRLnose sorry if i bother you but its about a month after the release of the plugin and i dont see any tutorial/tutorials (cause 1 is never enough). i dont think it will take to you more than 5-10 hours to make a basic video tutorial and upload it. you make a great plugin you still develop it and update it and thats very good but at least speaking for myself i bought something that i cant use it.

but if you spend all your time to update it and make proper tutorials please if someone here in the forum can make a tut it will be very good thing.

Jayjay's reply was spot on, future updates will make things a lot easier, so i'm working on that instead of many tutorials. The 3 examples on the main page should give you at least a basic understanding of how to work the plugin, the rest is really just a lot of tinkering.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I just purchased the Q3D plugin. Do you think you could make the main project demo that you use available?

It's way too messy to be of any use.

• chloroplastgames 3D animation is not in the plugin yet, just 3D models that aren't animated for now

Ok. In the future 3D animation will be available?

Is fully compatible with CocoonJs?

• If it's all the same, Id like to see it. I've been working on a pseudo 3D game in C2. You can see my project here

http://www.neoprofessor.com/html/final_contact.html

and the video here

I think there's elements and mechanics in your main demo that would help.

I haven't been able to get the plugin to load an object successfully yet. While I've learned to render 2D images 3D studio max and create animated sequences, taking advantage of your plugin is going to require more info. Your samples would be more informative if I were 3D savvy and more familiar with 3D terminologies. I'd really like to see it all the same.

I also sent you an email.

Thanks

• Everything required to load an object is explained in the example. It's possible the model you're exporting/importing is too big in your 3D editor, try scaling it down if its importing but not appearing. The update will make things easier with regards to this kind of stuff, so hold out a bit till then.

• This is wonderful news. I was wondering when would some will create 3D plugins for C2? C2 is fantastic game tool. My grandson is only six but he took it like pro. If he can do some stuff on C2 then rest of us might do better. Ashley you gave us wonderful tool. Wish I was about 35 when I started learning about computers. Well only thing I can say thanks Ashley and Co boys god bless for giving us C2

• Is there now a Manual available? I don´t know how to use the Q3D Plugin....

• Edelplastic right now it's still learning by examples/trial and error. Quazi is busy adding features to make it a lot easier to work with.

• Everything required to load an object is explained in the example. It's possible the model you're exporting/importing is too big in your 3D editor, try scaling it down if its importing but not appearing. The update will make things easier with regards to this kind of stuff, so hold out a bit till then.

just a quest , can we use 2 or more q3d plugins on same layout ?

• What would you need that for? You can split the q3d viewport and use different cameras for "multiple" scenes at the same time

• just a little showcase of use

https://gameportalen.com/55/index.html

• Q3D plugin made C2 prompt error message twice in r175,

try this to fix:

https://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=154&t=110480

• Hello , its seems its to complicated to have this running , comparing to c2 .

Can you please make a tutorial with the basics?

• QuaziGNRLnose

Its been more than one month and without updates. Can you tell us what is going on ? Any progress on the new plugin ?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)