Q3D V-2.4 [3D Physics + Skeletal Animation UPDATE]

From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • When export its just black screen, when I preview I still get the error.

• Check your code it should work!

• When export its just black screen, when I preview I still get the error.

yea, i get the same error now

blackscreen q3d

however i have one test from 1 week ago that works, need to see that one what i did in order for it to work

working q3d

the only difference is that, on the menu that works, the Q3DMaster has no UID number in the properties under name left side.

while on the other one there is a UID assigned to it weird.

well now works, but i used the 2nd capx and reedited it not sure why this happens now.

however there is a difference in templates, the 1st one has no q3d preloading the 3d objects, while the second one has

audioq3d - works on pc, but screen is not aligned in mobile. {ATTENTION - LOUD MUSIC}

here is the capx template in case you need it

Edited: so it turns out that is about the loading of the assets, - also, i renamed all the .obj files in lowerletters(myobjext.obj). see if changing the name of the objects u preload helps you, if not download the capx above and follow the preloading status.

Edited 2:

Polygallon and who might get scared by Quazi taking so long to release the 2.5 update.

when the q3d plugin as i remember when was released, Quazi was still in Last Year Of University or 2nd year, the post is still in this topic somewhere on early posts.

also he said, school will always come first, we all agreed on that and we will wait as long as it takes for the 2.5 update

as for your refund question Polygallon ... no software company will refund you a software/digitial copy, unless they are sure you cant do nothing with it but to trash it to garbage, after you received you cash. refunds only apply to (ie. software's that only works on a registration license, that if you dont have it or is canceled, the software wont work) where q3d plugin doesn't fall in that category. Even as is v2.4 should enable you to create pretty much anything you want as 3D gaming in C2, so no reason for refund anyways (since its not a broken software, but unfinished as compared with the original Three.js library). Plus The Q3d Plugin was never promised in a sort of a final product or version (ie. buy now, and i update till version 100 or money back). the only thing that was promised(when was 1st released), was buy now and u get access to all updates in future, similar to what C2 offers. now on all future updates, might mean, till 2.5 since that is what was announced last time when Documentation was worked on. that doesn't mean after 2.5 new updates wont come, just they might not fall in the same offer, but in a new product price.

anyway patience is needed in this type of problems, i know you are hyped, we all are. you dont need to worry atm for the future updates of Q3D. since u can make stable games with it.

Edited3:

Some MJ - Q3D Visualisation

• WOW, you put up a really nice visulizer. any chance we can peak at the source?

keep up the good work!

• Hi, Help Please

Javascript error!

THREE is underfined

http://localhost:50000/Q3Dviewp_plugin.js, line 29 (col 3)

Construct Version (r239)

• WOW, you put up a really nice visulizer. any chance we can peak at the source?

keep up the good work!

thanks, sure here is the capx download

Hi, Help Please

Javascript error!
    THREE is underfined
    http://localhost:50000/Q3Dviewp_plugin.js, line 29 (col 3)

Construct Version (r239)[/code:ibkclcw5]

why the link? try reinstall it .... the plugin i mean

• 1000 Thanks for the source file, i will study it!

• 1000 Thanks for the source file, i will study it!

no problem at all its a simple capx, check the game description on arcade for the entire list of effects and plugins required for the capx to be opened with C2. have fun!

• you mean the setup is simple, the math looks a bit difficult. but i love it.

• THREE undefined error is usually from not having Q3DMaster in the layout. You NEED to have Q3DMaster as this initializes the plugins and libraries needed for all the other plugins to work, as well as the rendering context.

• THREE undefined error is usually from not having Q3DMaster in the layout. You NEED to have Q3DMaster as this initializes the plugins and libraries needed for all the other plugins to work, as well as the rendering context.

its work now, Firefox and NW.js its work great

Thank you

-- only chrome not run --

Javascript error!

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property "clearColor" of null

http://localhost:50000/Quazi3D_plugin.js line 95 (col 7)

• QuaziGNRLnose you now have serious competition

will that motivate you to develop this more actively?

• blurymind

The plugin doesn't really have much room to grow, and is considered finished. I may release an update in the future if I find the time to finish it, however my current build of 2.5 is less stable than 2.4 so i'm not going to upload it since the features it adds are minimal.

the Babylon plugin looks interesting, however i'd recommend anyone considering it to just use BabylonJS itself instead of paying for a plugin which partially supports it and construct 2. http://babylonjs.com/ is a free game engine/API/library for HTML5 with tools. The babylon plugin seems to just import scenes and directly wrap actions to javascript functions. Q3D is designed to interface with Construct 2 as seamlessly as the plugin SDK allows. I don't really consider the competition as a reason for me to act since the proceeds from this plugin at this point are minimal.

• Rampant... ups that sounds odd.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • QuaziGNRLnose

I love this plugin Quazi! I have done a lot with it already!

But if you're open to suggestions, could you code in a camera object (which you can place in the viewport, tweak using viewport controls, and of course, manually tweaking the Z-Position and angle)? This would make camera placing easier, as it's a big struggle for me to get camera angle and position right, since doing large scale projects requires me to place a lot of cameras. It would be very nice to have a visual cue to help me with placing those cameras. You could call it Q3D Camera! It would fit right in with the rest! ^^

Of course, I understand it's not as easily coded as it is said, but I think it will be better organised and easier for many to make use of cameras if you make an individual object for it.

That aside, I'll say again, i'm very satisfied with the plugin because it makes Construct 2 even more limitless!

Thank you for the time you put into this plugin Quazi, it's much appreciated!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)