[Plugins] Construct2&3 Cordova Plugins

• someone know how FileTransfer use?

what should i set download local Crosswalk/iOS/Nodewebkit?

or can i just get what i downloaded data to json/text?

You download the file using FileTransfer plugin and then use File plugin to read the downloaded file.

• > someone know how FileTransfer use?

> what should i set download local Crosswalk/iOS/Nodewebkit?

> or can i just get what i downloaded data to json/text?

>

You download the file using FileTransfer plugin and then use File plugin to read the downloaded file.

"cdvfile://localhost/persistent/xxxxx"=work for crosswalk??

thankyou

• I think it will work on crosswalk.

I tested on phonegap cli.

Thanks

• cranberrygame

Reading your posts I agree. Developers need the complete cross platform package when developing games. Here is my list of things I need.

Advertising (banners and fullscreen) and IAP - This is important for developers to offer a cut down version of the game, but while still being able to monetise. I see you have provided this. Thank you.

Social networking - Facebook as a minimum. This is very important for marketing our games. I see the share plugin, however I think developers need a more integrated version that doesn't take the user out of the game or prompt them to post.

Google Play Game Services / Apple Game Center - Again another important social tool.

Local push notifications - This is required to draw people back into the game. Lets say you have lives that recharge over time. You need to tell the player that they have been restored.

• How do I reload a image selected by phonegap camera/capture without internet access?

I want to use the picture as the profile of the player, but when the game restarts the image does not reload.

I'm saving the information "phonegap.CameraPicture" in localwebstorage.

I am beginner in construct 2.

• TheWyrm

"Rome was not built in a day."

I step by step made plugins which members needed.

And charged $25 (full package: update free)

The package already includes Local push notifications, Apple Game Center, Social networking (alpha)

But scirra members has little interest, so delayed selling till plugin category open in new scirra store.

iriane

If you want to do that, save PhonegapCamera.CameraPicture (saved image local url) to localstorage

• cranberrygame

Hello Cranberry,

I just published my android game with your AdMob and IAP plugin. Everything was super easy to set up and works perfectly.Thank you so much for these plugins. You rock!

Here's the game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... VSMrMonkey

• Allchix

updated

It's good work!

• cranberrygame It looks like the only thing that is missing from my list then is 'Google Play Game Services'. As I understand it this service can be used on all platforms i.e. Windows phone and Blackberry.

If you have the complete package I wont hesitate to buy the full plugin.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • TheWyrm

It's in the work.

But I know scirra also in the work.

So I paused the work.

• cranberrygame could you provide me with a link where Scrirra say this?

• TheWyrm

I can't find it now

If I find it, let you.

Thanks

• TheWyrm

here:

• Allchix

Thanks

You found it.

• Will file plugin (read not dowload) add a function like Ajax plugin's Tag?

I wanna to read a lot of file

but if there is no tag , it will make me confusion

thx

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)