[Plugin] Windows Phone Updated - New Tutorial!

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • SamRock

Yes, please.

I was building with Intel XDK from a long time, but it does not work anymore

I'm using cranberrygame plugins

Thanks

• Iolva

No problem. Can you list the plugins you are using?

I will post the steps to add each

• SamRock

I'm was using:

cranberrygame_PhonegapGame_1.0.65

cranberrygame_CordovaUnityAds_1.0.3

cranberrygame_CordovaIAP_2.0.43

And I was using Crosswalk 14 and CLI 4.1.2

Thanks!

• Ashley,

any plan for Windows 10 plugin?

• Ashley,

any plan for Windows 10 plugin?

what is it you require? I thought most of what is needed is already in Construct now

• what is it you require? I thought most of what is needed is already in Construct now

just the same function like on this windows phone plugin.. but with windows10 compatility..

• >

> what is it you require? I thought most of what is needed is already in Construct now

>

just the same function like on this windows phone plugin.. but with windows10 compatility..

Exactly what function is that? I have not had to use this plugin in awhile...what is it exactly that you are missing?

• Exactly what function is that? I have not had to use this plugin in awhile...what is it exactly that you are missing?

you can actually see it on first page tho,

but here it is..

• >

> Exactly what function is that? I have not had to use this plugin in awhile...what is it exactly that you are missing?

>

you can actually see it on first page tho,

but here it is..

Okay. I will try this one more time. What exactly are you trying to do? Almost all of those functions are available to you.

• Okay. I will try this one more time. What exactly are you trying to do? Almost all of those functions are available to you.

available? which? what do you mean?

those are only works for windows phone not 10

• >

> Okay. I will try this one more time. What exactly are you trying to do? Almost all of those functions are available to you.

>

available? which? what do you mean?

those are only works for windows phone not 10

I am trying to ask you, what are you trying to do? I have made many windows phone/windows apps and I have not really needed anything other than what is built in. If anything is missing, I just make it myself.

Can you elaborate on what exactly you are trying to do, so I may be able to help you accomplish your goal?

• I am trying to ask you, what are you trying to do? I have made many windows phone/windows apps and I have not really needed anything other than what is built in. If anything is missing, I just make it myself.

Can you elaborate on what exactly you are trying to do, so I may be able to help you accomplish your goal?

Such as launching share bar, rate app, tile update~

I think it's good to have such a platform specific plugin like that..

• >

> I am trying to ask you, what are you trying to do? I have made many windows phone/windows apps and I have not really needed anything other than what is built in. If anything is missing, I just make it myself.

>

> Can you elaborate on what exactly you are trying to do, so I may be able to help you accomplish your goal?

>

Such as launching share bar, rate app, tile update~

I think it's good to have such a platform specific plugin like that..

all of those exist, with scirras windows plugin

• all of those exist, with scirras windows plugin

where? I can't find it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • where? I can't find it.

What version of C2 are you using?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)