[PLUGIN] Listview + 11 THEME + Sorting ** Update V1.5 **

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Pack of illustrator graphic styles. Make your own logos, game titles, or anything you want.
  • Nice

• perfect, something I was looking for quite a long time already

• i am glad that it helps

• I have ideas:

• Show sorting in selected rows;
    • enable/disable sorting for selected rows;
    • change sorting for selected rows;
    • load/save to/from file;
    • turn on/off grid, sorter;
    • set header, items, rows, cells CSS etc.

Thanks for sharing this awesome plugin!

Sorry for bad english.

• iSenzo , Sure i will add you ideas in the next version 1.4 , and thanks

• Hey hmmg, this is just fantastic!

Is there an escape charater to use ":" symbol in the text? I'm using your list to do some file operations, and I need to use ":" in paths, like "C:\"

• Kabraxis happy it's helpful for u

here is the HTML code of ":" : but i think you can just write : it will work

here is the full list of special characters in HTML : http://www.degraeve.com/reference/specialcharacters.php

• Hi, how can I use de "Set from json"?

• it an empty function it will do nothing

• Hello

This is very useful plugin and I use it in my project. But I discovered a little problem with it. When list header is fixed (property: Fixed Header = Yes) and there are more columns than visible in control (when horizontal scrolling is needed for access them) and list is scrolled down, the header is "strangely" scrolling - not synchronously to the body - while scrolling the list horizontally, like these:

Could you check it and fix? Thanks a lot!

• andrzej hey , sorry i have been trying for 2 hours to resolve the problem but i couldn't , it seems a problem related to the plugin that i am using to fix the header of the Table. when i started working on the plugin I did not take into consideration the Horizontal Scroll. i will try more this evening and i will tell you if i find a solution

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • andrzej hey , sorry i have been trying for 2 hours to resolve the problem but i couldn't , it seems a problem related to the plugin that i am using to fix the header of the Table. when i started working on the plugin I did not take into consideration the Horizontal Scroll. i will try more this evening and i will tell you if i find a solution

Hello, Thanks for quick answer. And thanks for your efforts.

• I used your plugin Version 1.3.

It´s working nice in preview but sadly it crashes on export for Html or for NWjs.

Error in NWjs:

"undefined is not a function" in c2runtime

Error in Web:

Uncaught TypeError: $(...).tf is not a function

If i click the c2runtime in webinspector console, it marks the following line

(case 1:e="blackice";break;case 2:e="blue";break;case 3:e="bootstrap";break;case 4:e="bootstrap_2";break;case 5:e="dark";break;case 6:e="default";break;case 7:e="dropbox";break;case 8:e="green";break;case 9:e="grey";break;case 10:e="ice";break;case 11:e="jui";break;default:e="default"}console.log(e);$(d.g.table).tf({Du:e})}else $(d.g.table).tf().removeClass("tablesorter-default");else if(0<d.j[15]){switch(d.j[15]){case 0:e="none";break;case 1:e="blackice";break;case 2:e="blue";break;case 3:e="bootstrap";)[/code:3n96momf]

[b]Update - 27.01.2015 - 21:08[/b]

[/p] The option "allow sort" is the bad guy here [/p] if "allow sort" is true => the exported project crashes with the above error[/p] if "allow sort" is false => everything is fine[/p] [/p] It would be great if you can handle this

• Hi HMMG,

Great plugin, this is exactly what I need for my current project however I have a question regarding setting data to a specific cell in the table/list.

How do I do that exactly? lol... I can't seem to figure out how to specify the exact cell I want to target to set or get data from. I can add entire rows easily enough, with columns separated by the integrated token value, but I'm not sure how to jump to a specific cell to say for example, add the values of an entire column together for output to another list, or to edit a value.

Any help you can offer or explain will be appreciated.

Thanks!

~Sol

• Hey SoldjahBoy , sorry i am in holiday now for a month , but i will explain to you :p

To get a Data from a specific cell , you can do it with this Expression

Command : Listview.SubTextAt(indexOfTheRow , indexOfTheColumn)

Exemple

Listview.SubTextAt(4,1) -> will return "Emily" , Row index is 4 , the 1 is the zero-based index of the Column Last Name

To insert Data in a cell , i did not add that function , SORRY for that , i forget it :p , but here is another way to do it

let's say you have this Row -> "Text1:TEXT2:TEXT3:TEXT4" with index 1 and you want to change the cell with the index 2 which is "TEXT3" to "123456789" you do like this

Command : Add Row at(IndexRow,RowData)

Add Row at

Index:1

Text : Listview.SubTextAt(1,0)&":"&Listview.SubTextAt(1,1)&":123456789:"&Listview.SubTextAt(1,3)

after the Modified Row is added at index 1 , the Old Row will be at Index 2 , so you have just to remove it with

Command: Remove At

Remove At(2)

Hope it helps you

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)