[PLUGIN] Google Map

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • septeven can you add more tools in google maps like a adding tags?

• I've been trying to add tags to this plug in. For some reason it semi works once but does not work again.

For example I click a marker and the box comes up but with no information in it. If I click another marker nothing happens. Closing the box works.

EDIT:

So i successfully added in a onclick hook for markers.

couldnt get the tags worked out but onclick works for now.

if you need to know how i did it lemme know

• Has anyone gotten this to work on android? Using cocoonjs

• Hi, setting a new marker point w. geolocation data. However, it doesn't move to view the new marker but stays at some location with an initial marker not my setting. Any help and ideas? or should i use function destroy first and then set. thanks.

• broprog

If you read the last pages, you could see that I have to recode this plugin - i'm working on another big project for now though.

• So nothing can be done? any workaround alternative? suggestions? thanks.

• Hi, I look at the code of the G MAP plugin and got the idea that a correct fix might be just some tweak. I would like to know if work on a fix would be done maybe this today or weekend?? asking because I would like to help as well to learn abit about PLUGINs.

Let me know

• put your pic into the fpt server and Iframe it over the map,

or look into the google maps bit n bobs and they will let you do all most anything you like,

• How do I get it work with CocoonJS?

In the launcher app on my iPhone am getting the error that the variable 'google' is unknown etc.

Can anyone help please?

(I am very new to Contruct 2)

• commanderz

I dont know so much about Cocoon but if I haven't wrong, the third party plugins are not compatible with cocoon.

I may have wrong, search about it.

• I must be doing something wrong, I have the Gmap on the layer and nothing else, when I preview it on my machine it works, I then upload it to the server and all i get now is a black screen,

is there something i forgot ?

thanks,

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I must be doing something wrong, I have the Gmap on the layer and nothing else, when I preview it on my machine it works, I then upload it to the server and all i get now is a black screen,

is there something i forgot ?

thanks,

I am getting the same result of black screen if i try and use the HTML plug in as well, :(

• Version 1.02

[FIX] Non-stable release but major bugs fixed.

This plugin was one of my first plugin I devleoped when I learnt js, and now, I can see every problem it contains, but I have no time for now - I will code a new stable version asap ! Stay tuned!

Also, If you encounter bugs AFTER export, it may due by the minifier - because I'm pretty sure I didn't optimize my code for it - If so, just unchecked the minifier option till I release this stable version.

Thanks for understanding, and just don't forget : we, third party-devs, do plugins for free.

• septeven i have trouble when i try make right size of map. In C2 i resize to 500px 500px but in preview i see 400 width and 150 height. its hard to make right position on layout too. Please try take a look if you dont find what i say i post screens

and can you make something like that?

rwEXAMPLE

• I test your plugin on chrome map looks buggy

I must switch browser on fullscreen (f11)and this is only way to work map

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)