[PLUGIN] Canvas

From the Asset Store
Pixel Destruction like in "Worms" (Drawing Canvas based)
  • In Firefox, there is a Security option to 'Block dangerous and deceptive content' which sometimes categorises a download as dodgy (I unticked it a long time ago as I am capable of deciding for myself what is OK). It may be that or some other program blocking zip downloads - only thing I can think of.

If R0J0 has the time - or feels kindly - he could maybe provide a different link or a proper .c2addon which would make installation much easier for users, but obviously that would be up to him.

• It still works fine here. I noticed the newer Dropbox links are slightly different so I added a modified link.

• I started getting "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET 404" in Chrome.

It is working now. It must have been a 3rd party software. I closed everything manually and in Taskbar and tried again and it is working now.

I did this before and it didn't work, but now it did.

I refreshed the page this time and didn't last time.

**** Update****

It seems to be Avast causing this for only the download links for the plugin. I never had it happen for any other link.

I have to disable "Web shield" to download.

I don't know how to go about fixing it because it is allowing/blocking from the same address.

I added an Exclusion and messed with the settings and it still does it..

Also if I disable Web Shield and enabled it again, it sometimes still allows download.

This isn't the proper forums to speak about Avast. I am just gonna reinstall it.

I just added it in case others were having trouble.

****Update****

After an uninstall and a scan to remove every trace of Avast, I reinstalled and it is still doing the same.

At least I have a fresh install now.

Thanks R0J0hound for the 2nd link.

Great Plugin as well.

• I'm developing an RPG for the PC.

I work alone.

This plugin has been very helpful to load images and objects. Save PC resources.

Can I use this supplement, and sell RPG without consequences?

• Aizark

All my plugins are free to use.

• Aizark

All my plugins are free to use.

thank you very much for the answer

• R0J0hound

The link of plugins was invalided, since dropbox had removed "public folder" in 03/16 (today).

• rexrainbow

It may take a while for me to post new links. I neglected to plan ahead and don't have anything set up.

edit:

new link posted

• R0J0hound

is That possible to cut that canvas and use physics with that ?

• It's possible to slice up the image but we can't change the collision polygon.

• I see , but is there a method to slice a shape and apply a physics to that object ?

Like in 3 Slices ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The canvas plugin can only do the visual portion. Here's an old example:

Here's a rambling of how to split a polygon itself.

Then to actually change a collision polygon to do the physics there is this plugin:

I don't have a comprehensive example.

• Thank You

even someone mentioned the same example as me

• R0J0hound

I think I found a bug where the paste layer and paste object actions paste invisible objects.

Link to bug: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3gfk7plpsm9vj ... .capx?dl=0

• A curve can be approximated by a bunch of lines so you either can do that or another way would be to use a tilemap with 1x1 tiles.

If you make the size the same as the canvas and loop overall the pixels and set the tile if it's a certain color after a pretty good delay you'll have it colliding with what you drew.

Hey R0J0hound , can you please explain a little better the "loop overall the pixels"? I managed to make the tilemap draw with the touch/mouse, but if you go a bit fast, it makes gaps between pixels.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)