[PLUGIN] Canvas

From the Asset Store
Pixel Destruction like in "Worms" (Drawing Canvas based)
  • Does this plugin exist for construct 3? Because the canvas that comes with construct 3 does not have the same functions.

• JaviApps

There is no update for this plugin for c3. This plugin probably should be retired. It works best with the non webgl renderer. It was made to somewhat work with webgl but is a performance hog.

• I need to work with base 64 code. But I don't see that I can easily get it in build 3. Instead this c2 plugin allowed me to get base 64 from each image.

• Great Canvas! I've tested Canvas with Webcam and that's work's but I would like to have the position X,Y of a RGB color grab in Webcam...

So I can track for example a red ball in the hand or a white light point on a black background...

Where I can found the script?

Thanks

• Hi! I was wondering if you could update your plugin, the "filler" glitch when he needs to fill an empty space (alpha = 0)

• Hello R0J0hound!

can you please update this plugin?!

So that all canvas actions have Construct 3 ?!

I did not see action like add Polygon in it, And other actions!

Thankful

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

I’m not updating this plugin anymore. It’s strictly C2 but the built in C3 canvas plugin may be useful.

• Hi,

I’m not updating this plugin anymore. It’s strictly C2 but the built-in C3 canvas plugin may be useful.

Thankful...

It got really bad, again, thank you ...

• Canvas Plugin updated 2/9/2014

Download:

https://app.box.com/s/vj4l7k8upl5ywoch9zf1qg0nt3064mnt

Actions:

Paste Object

Resize canvas

Draw point

Draw line

Draw box

Fill color

Clear canvas

New R2:

[Fix] Canvas will now automatically redraw.

Actions:

+ Fill canvas with gradient

Path drawing actions:

+ Begin Path

+ Move to

+ Line to

+ Quadratic to

+ Bezier to

+ arc

+ Rectangle path

+ Set line Settings

+ Fill path

+ Draw path

Expressions:

+ rgbaAt

+ getImageUrl

New R3:

[Fix] pasting objects on scaled canvas'.

+ The draw line action now has a line width parameter [warning: may cause capx made with previous version not to open. > + Draw circle action. > [Fix] When choosing colors the alpha value is in the range of 0 to 1, rgbaAt now returns a usable value.

New R4:

[Fix] Now works with WebGL. (thanks to Yann)

[Add] Additional hotspot locations top-right,top, etc...(thanks to Yann)

[Add] Paste Layer action(thanks to Yann)

[Change] Paste object/layer action now only paste visible objects.

New R5:

[Add] FloodFill. (Thanks to Pode)

One of the interesting features this has is the way colors are chosen.

You can use any of the following:

"black", "blue", "orange", "gold", etc...

"#00FF00"

"rgb(100, 10, 1)"

"rgba(20, 30, 40, 0.5)"

"hsl(120, 50%, 50%)"

"hsla(120, 50%, 50%, 0.5)"

Note: alpha values are from 0 to 1.

Another nice side effect of this plugin is you can now use all the effects that html5 has to offer.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5426011/plugins ... index.html

capx:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5426011/plugins/effectTest.capx

If anyone encounters any bugs or has a feature request for this let me know.

-cheersR0J0hound2014-02-09 23:17:12

Hello! Sorry I now it have been a long time since the last update but I finally decided to download this plugin and I put it on my C2 plugins file and it doesn't worked..... Can you help me? .... When I try to open construct 2 it appears 2 messages of error....

I just want to use the plugin.... Don't mind if it have some bugs

• Hello R0J0hound !

Thank you so much for this plugin! I am using it in my coloring app. I faced such a problem - floodfill works on PC browsers and on android, but for some reason it does not work in mobile safari on ios, but it works on safari on mac. If I disable Webgl then floodfill will work on ios too, but I need Webgl in my project. Why is this happening? I will be glad if you help me solve this problem?

• radbrothers

Hello,

This plugin is basically without support and abandoned. However best I recall flood fill works best when the canvas doesn't have transparent pixels. Other than that I have no tips on how to make it work on ios or anything like that.

• is it possible to paste an object with effects applied to it? when pasting a sprite it looks as it does normally.

• sir lolz

Not with this plugin. The paster plugin supports that.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)