Construct 2 is being retired on 1 Jul, 2021. We strongly recommend upgrading to Construct 3.
A layout represents a layout in the project at runtime. Only one layout can be running at a time.
- A reference back to the runtime.
- A reference to the layout's event sheet, or null if it does not have one.
- The layout's name.
- The size of the layout, in pixels.
- A boolean indicating the 'unbounded scrolling' setting.
- An array of layers on the layout.
- Scroll the layout to the given coordinates.
You are here:
Search this manual:
This manual entry was last updated on 5 Jun, 2020 at 11:51