My game is not being uploaded to the arcade, please help!

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hi my friends, Im trying to upload my game but after filling the information of the game, it shows me the

next message:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Not found

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Not found

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Not found]

V4Arcade_Viewgame.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +3038

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +106

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +68

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3785

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.7.3130.0

I'm really interested on buying a personal license, but I cannot find solution to it.

Thank you.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am a teacher and I have also been having this problem for the last three weeks. I have put a request for help on GitHub github.com/Scirra/Construct-3-bugs/issues/1767 , but no response yet. Hopefully we can both get to the bottom of this soon.

• I was trying to upload to the Arcade as well. Same error. Maybe Tom can help.

I read somewhere there is a new arcade in the making? Couldn't find any confirmed info anywhere on that though.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

• Hi, i've the same issue, but there is the workaround:

the system says "Error in application /" etc. etc... every time that you send some data, but behind the scenes the data are stored. The problem is that the error page doesn't allow you to continue your submission, so for that the solution is the little menu in the left: you have to select sequentially the various steps, compile every form and send the data, then go back in your browser, select the next passage from the menu and send data. At the end, select the PUBLISH option and your game will be correctly (more or less) send to Scirra Arcade!

Here my last game, i've found this trick trying to upload it:

scirra.com/arcade/action-games/qbos-adventures-33770

Maybe this can be useful to everyone that have the same issue (i've read a lot of posts about this...) Tom ?

• pinellos is totally right. I did as described and it works!

My game 'Lousy Bum': scirra.com/arcade/adventure-games/lousy-bum-33827

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)