Steam4C2 (Plugins)

1 favourites
  • MilkGames , I can't add the action "add + 1" to the Steam Stats feature but I can add more options to set Steam stat action:

param Set value (current action)

param Add value

param Substract value

It seems more sensible to me than having an "add +1" action

do this.

• Hi,

An update was submitted to scirra store

Full version (v1.4.1):

* Fix leaderboard: if player nickname is null, returns player name

* Change leaderboard: separator "," change to " &,& "

* Add expression getSeparatorValue (avoid to write the separator each time)

* Update Support for nw.js 0.18.3 to 0.18.5

* Update Support for nw.js 0.17.1 to 0.17.6

* Add Support for nw.js 0.19.0-beta1

Regards,

• Hi,

Update v1.5 is available.

Changelog:

NW19-beta1 support is dropped and remplaced by NW19-RC1.

Error messages are added for achievements and an error trigger is fired when you try to unlock an achievement already unlocked.

New Propertie : Enable/Disable Debug Mode, Allow error message in console.

Conditions :

[Change]

Condition "On achievement activate success" is renamed "On Any Unlock Request Success"

Condition "On achievement activate error" is renamed "On Any Unlock Request Error"

Condition "On clear achievement success" is renamed "On Any Reset Achievement Request Success"

Condition "On clear achievement error" is renamed "On Any Reset Achievement Request Error"

Condition "On get achievement success" is renamed "On Any Achievement Is Already Unlocked"

Condition "On get achievement error" is renamed "On Any Achievement Is NOT Already Unlocked"

[New]

Add Condition "On Unlock Achievement Request Success", Triggered after 'Activate achievement' if the current achievement is successfully unlocked.

Add Condition "On Unlock Achievement Request Error", Triggered after 'Activate achievement' if the current achievement fails to be unlocked

Add Condition "On Unlock Achievement Request Error Already unlocked, Triggered after 'Activate achievement' if the current achievement fails to be unlocked

Add Condition "On Reset Achievement Request Success", Triggered after 'Clear achievement' if the current achievement was cleared.

Add Condition "On Reset Achievement Request Error", Triggered after 'Clear achievement' if current achievement can't be reset.

Add Condition "On Achievement is Already Unlocked", Triggered after 'Check Achievement State' if the achievement is unlocked.

Add Condition "On Achievement is Locked", Triggered after 'Check Achievement State' if the achievement is locked.

Add Condition "On Check Achievement State Request Error", Triggered after ANY 'Check Achievement State' if a error occurs (Wrong name or Steam Server).

Add Condition "On Update Stat Success", Triggered if the steam stat is updated successfully.

Add Condition "On Update Stat Error", Triggered if the steam stat fails to update.

Actions :

[Change]

Action "Activate achievement" is renamed "Unlock Achievement"

Action "Clear Achievements" is renamed "Reset Achievement"

Action "Achievement is unlocked?" is renamed "Check Achievement State"

Action "Update Steam Stat" is renamed "Set Steam Stat"

[NEW]

Add Action "Update Steam Stat", Add current Value to current Steam Stat.

Expressions :

[NEW]

Add Expression GetCloudTotal, Returns the amount of total byte on Steam Cloud.

Add Expression GetCloudAvailable, Returns the amount of available byte on Steam Cloud.

Add Expression GetStatSynch, Returns Return Current Steam Stat Value.

Regards,

• I just have to ask, are there any discounts for black friday?

• rasulmono , sadly we missed the date but we think about a discount for christmas.

• Just implemented Steam Achievements with this plugin. Literally several events in capx needed to cover all my needs for my game. Everything worked with the first attempt, that's how easy it is.

So just wanted to say: Thank You and Awesome Job!

• Hi. Help me please. How to make Steam overlay work? I press Shift + Tab but overley not open.

Achivments work nice but overlay not work.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

Plugin v1.5.1 was submitted to store. Should be available soon

Fix: trigger (unlock action) achievement by name not fired

Regards,

• Hi,

The update 1.5.1 is still waiting for approval...

But you can discover a small sale until christmas here

Regards,

• Is it possible to add Steam Workshop?

steamcommunity.com/workshop

• Hi,

NEW UPDATE! NW 18.7/19.4/20.0/20.3

V1.6.0:

* Plugin requires Steamworks SDK 1.39

* Update Support for nw.js 0.18.5 to 0.18.7

* Update Support for nw.js 0.19-rc1 to 0.19.4

* Add Support for nw.js 0.20.0

* Add Support for nw.js 0.20.3

* Support dropped for nw.js 12/13/14/15/16/17

* ACEs change:

Conditions :

[New]

Add Condition "On File submited to Cloud Success", Triggered if the file is uploaded to Steam Cloud.

Add Condition "On File submited to Cloud Error", Triggered if the file is NOT uploaded to Steam Cloud.

Add Condition "On File read from Cloud Success", Triggered if the file is read from Steam Cloud.

Add Condition "On File read from Cloud Error", Triggered if the file fails to be read from Steam Cloud.

Add Condition "On File deleted from Cloud Success", Triggered if the file is deleted from Steam Cloud.

Add Condition "On File deleted from Cloud Error", Triggered if the file is NOT deleted from Steam Cloud.

Actions :

[New]

Add Action "Upload a file to Cloud", Write the content(as text) [Param2] in a file named [Param1] and send it to cloud.

Add Action "Read a file from Cloud", Read the content(as text) of the file named [Param1] from Cloud.

Add Action "Delete a file to Cloud", Delete file named [Param1] from cloud.

Expressions :

[NEW]

Add Expression "getCloudDATAst", Returns the last data read from Steam Cloud.

Regards,

• Hello, is this still being updated and is there a tutorial somewhere? (:

• Hi,

An update is coming with SDK1.40 and nw.js 0.23 support.

It could be difficult to create a tuto because you have to add the same name of achievement or leaderboard in your steamworks account for your game if you want to follow a tuto; but you can ask me for explanation or help if needed.

Regards,

• Hi,

Great job with the plugins! Any plans to port them to C3?

• Hey there! just curious if there's an ETA on the nw 23 support? Thanks so much!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)