Steam4C2 (Plugins)

1 favourites
  • Hi,

Great job with the plugins! Any plans to port them to C3?

Thank you. port the plugin to C3 is a future consideration.

Hey there! just curious if there's an ETA on the nw 23 support? Thanks so much!

The update is in test phase so it shall be released at the end of the month.

• > The update is in test phase so it shall be released at the end of the month.

>

Can I somehow update upgrade my basic version to full version? Or need to buy the full version.

• The update is in test phase so it shall be released at the end of the month.

Awesome thanks! Let me know if you need any help with testing, too.

Will new version also support linux / osx?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm wondering if there is a way to get steam's server time?

An action like; getServerTime/Date

So we could compare that to when the player last played the game and know how many hours they were away.

**I'm aware there are ways to do that offline using local storage, but that would not prevent people from changing their computer clock and cheating.

• Can I somehow update upgrade my basic version to full version? Or need to buy the full version.

I will ask if scirra store allow upgrade from one item store to another one.

Awesome thanks! Let me know if you need any help with testing, too.

Will new version also support linux / osx?

Yes like previous version... even if nw.js and steam overlay are unstable on some computer with debian or osx (sadly the plugin doesn't manage Steam overlay).

By the way, the update is delayed because I forgot to rebuild for steamworks SDK 1.40 :/ (one day ... time to rebuild all versions)

I'm wondering if there is a way to get steam's server time?

An action like; getServerTime/Date

So we could compare that to when the player last played the game and know how many hours they were away.

**I'm aware there are ways to do that offline using local storage, but that would not prevent people from changing their computer clock and cheating.

Already exist:

Expressions -> Steam - Utils -> getSteamTimeServ (Returns Steam server time in seconds since January 1, 1970 (i.e unix time)).

Regards,

• Hi,

Full version 1.7 submitted to Scirra Store.

Supported Nw.js version: 18.7 - 19.4 - 20.0 - 20.3 - 21.1 - 22.0 - 23.0

• Add nw.js 0.23.0 support
    • Update Steamworks SDK to v1.40

Regards,

• Fantastic work as always!

• Thanks for the plugin, I'll wait till it supports NWjs v0.24 before buying it though.

• Hi,

Full version 1.7.1 submitted to Scirra Store (08-15-2017).

Supported Nw.js version: 18.7 - 19.4 - 20.0 - 20.3 - 21.1 - 22.0 - 23.0 - 24.0

• Add nw.js 0.24.0 support
    • Update Steamworks SDK to v1.41

Regards,

• Can you please add steam In-App Purchases ?

• Can you please add steam In-App Purchases ?

Hi,

It's already on TODO list; btw, I'm currently testing Steam IAP with backend service PlayFab.

Regards,

• It's October and I'd like to ask for progress regarding the following things:

• When is Steam Lobby going to be released?
    • When is the Profile Picture fetching going to be released?
    • Does the plugin still require in-process-gpu to be enabled in the recent NW.js releases?
    • Is the Letterbox-scaling fix for the Steam Overlay already implemented?

Cheers!

• It's October and I'd like to ask for progress regarding the following things:

• When is Steam Lobby going to be released?
    • When is the Profile Picture fetching going to be released?
    • Does the plugin still require in-process-gpu to be enabled in the recent NW.js releases?
    • Is the Letterbox-scaling fix for the Steam Overlay already implemented?

Cheers!

Hi,

1. in next update as beta

2. in next update as beta, the JS dependencies was reduced to less than 200ko (instead of the initial 15Mb)

3. the plugin doesn't manage the steam overlay; it's the steam process GameOverlayUI.exe .

Btw, I have less isssue if I use the single process arg... and I still use older nw.js version (0.18.7) for my purpose

4. Added an auto body redraw while overlay is displayed and testing the same workaround when an achievement popup is displayed (available as beta in next update)

Regards,

• 1. in next update as beta

2. in next update as beta, the JS dependencies was reduced to less than 200ko (instead of the initial 15Mb)

4. Added an auto body redraw while overlay is displayed and testing the same workaround when an achievement popup is displayed (available as beta in next update)

Sorry if this is being perceived as me being impolite but I'm getting a bit impatient with these features, especially Steam Lobby. I won't ask for another release date (since that didn't work out so far and always resulted in delays) but I would like to see this getting done before 2018. Please keep me posted about further progress.

3. the plugin doesn't manage the steam overlay; it's the steam process GameOverlayUI.exe .

Btw, I have less isssue if I use the single process arg... and I still use older nw.js version (0.18.7) for my purpose

I have no clue what you're addressing here, what specific issue are you talking about? My question was if we still need to use that chromium-arg at all in more recent versions of NW.js, I remember that you wanted to check that out a couple of weeks ago.

I would always like to use the most recent version of NW.js, meaning that downgrading isn't something I'd like to put into consideration for now.

• Hi,

A support for nw.js 0.27.0 was submitted to scirra store for Steam4C2 v1.7.1

Regards,

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)