[Behavior] Sprite Effects & inject Text on Sprite

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Change delay, create new lines, "backspace" the text
  • Yeah its was my fault, im sorry ^^

• Hi, i'm trying to use your plugin and it's not working. I create a new project, add a sprite and the behavior. In the events i try to add a text to the sprite, change the rgb, distortion nothing works. But when i download your example, its works.

Then i noticed a difference between sprites with the behaviors. From your example has a behavior that i can't add in my project. See the difference:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dn9ryuuytk59kh8/example.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktmazn1bcni5a6c/test.png

I am using Windows XP service Pack 3 on a virtual machine using Parallels on Mac. Construct R158.2

• drzanuff : If I remember well, the second behavior was there to allow draw some text string on the Sprite.

• Sorry, but, where can i download this second behavior to draw text string on the Sprite? I thought this functionality was integrated with the main behavior Sprite Effects & inject Text on Sprite. So it's two behaviors separated?

Sorry for the insistence, but i need this for my project.

• I need some advice on how to initialize/use this plugin

When I try to "Simple Blur" a background image on create, I get an error:

[quote:2xdj6270]

JavaScript error!

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of null, line 552 (col 38)

I tried your capx file and it worked fine but as I said, I don't know how to use this plugin properly. Any tips?

• Hi, i'm trying to use your plugin and it's not working. I create a new project, add a sprite and the behavior. In the events i try to add a text to the sprite, change the rgb, distortion nothing works. But when i download your example, its works.

Then i noticed a difference between sprites with the behaviors. From your example has a behavior that i can't add in my project. See the difference:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dn9ryuuytk59kh8/example.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktmazn1bcni5a6c/test.png

I am using Windows XP service Pack 3 on a virtual machine using Parallels on Mac. Construct R158.2

drzanuff2014-01-23 17:33:51

I had the same problem but solved it by disabling "Enable WebGL" in the Project Property settings. I am not sure what implications this might lead to though... sounds like something you shouldn't be doing.

• Hey Pode - it looks like you put a lot of work into making an awesome behavior! is this one no longer in development? It looks like there was (in my opinion) a fairly over-whelming amount of bugs and requests on this thread... haha

if you're still at it, I have a couple of questions. but otherwise, no worries man.

• Hey, awesome work! I hope you are still working on this behaviour. I using Chrome v40.0.2214.93 It works somehow, but text in textboxes just move away.

If you are still working on this behaviour, adding alpha modification to the sprite would be awesome. Be able to make holes in the sprite without need to create another object would be even more awesome Keep up the great work !

• hi Pode, do you know about this: github.com/manuels/unix-toolbox.js-imagemagick ?

It would be great if your plugin could do some of the distorts that imagick does, in particular the perspective distort, but instead of passing just the 4 target points and mapping the image corners to them, you pass any 4 original points and 4 targets, which allows you to do all kinds of cool things, such as perspective correction.

• Hi there,

We want to put a chat in our game in a similar format to SMS or Whatsapp chat.

We used the TextBox object to create the message list. The problem is we can not personalize each individual message nor can we put a bubble to each message so that we can scroll through all the previous texts.

How can we do this?

Do you have a plugin that can control these variables?

Thank you

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • awesome dude, i can definitely see myself using this a lot

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)