Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • Looks Great! This inspires me even more to start on my own project! How long has this taken you all in all?

Hello - Who where you referring too in this post? you can always quote people or put a in front of their names, in order to get their attention

Anyhow if you where referring to me, since i had the last post before you, i spend about 1 weeks time in total, on that project - but then again im not a very skilled programmer, so stuff takes me quite a while to learn. I tend to spend too much time on drawing stuff ^^

• oh my apologies! Yes sorry. I'm in the same boat as you. Recently got into Construct 2 but I'm getting a better grasp of the program It's looking great!

• marcorocco

No need to apologies

Heh cool and thanks again, let me know when you have a project to show us all always interesting to see what other people can come up with.

• The first screenshot of my game in development, Rats & Castles.

I've choosed a color palette that is really close to what some of us used to see on old Game Boy screens.

• I've been making a few prototypes to avoid burning out lately.

I got a hold of some dragon ball sprites, so I started making the start of a beat-em-up.

• marcorocco

No need to apologies

Heh cool and thanks again, let me know when you have a project to show us all always interesting to see what other people can come up with.

For sure! I think there's a rule on here where you have to increase your reputation by a certain amount to share work?

• ( QUILL: Animated Minds)

Hey Folks!

I'm relatively new to using Construct 2. My skillsets lean more towards the visual/animated sides so learning Construct 2 has been great for getting ideas off the ground, particularly for non-programmers like myself. For the last 2 weeks I've been learning construct 2 and Spriter for a game idea called Quill:Animated Minds. It's been really fun so far and I hope to continue working on this story.

Here's an attack demo where the user draws into the air and summons thoughts from his mind: It's a choppy preview here but there's a better preview here

• > marcorocco

>

> No need to apologies

>

> Heh cool and thanks again, let me know when you have a project to show us all always interesting to see what other people can come up with.

>

For sure! I think there's a rule on here where you have to increase your reputation by a certain amount to share work?

Im pretty sure there isnt any restrictions - other then not being able to post urls and pictures, before reaching 500 rep. But they have to do that so they dont get too much spam ^^

Like your artwork btw. Only thing that made me wonder, was the kinda weird way he is holding and swinging his saber (sword) - it do not look all too realistic. Other then that it looks nice - looking forward to seeing more.

• I think it's a feather pencil not a sword. And maybe he draws in the air to summon stuff.

Edit: Just saw that marcorocco explained the gif with the exact same explanation "Here's an attack demo where the user draws into the air and summons thoughts from his mind"

• I think it's a feather pencil not a sword. And maybe he draws in the air to summon stuff.

haha true - that sounds more legit, i must get my eyes checked ;D

marcorocco Never mind my previous post. I can see its a pen now

• Anonnymitet Hey guys. The Game is called Quill and that's the Ink Quill that he's drawing into the air:P It's an Instrument that transforms thoughts into attacks. Something unique as opposed to a sword or gun.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Great stuff so far!

Started testing out higher-res graphics for my game instead of a pixel art style. Not sure which way I'm going to go.

Definitely stay with this style. Pixel art is fantastic and all. I mean I grew up playing with games in such a style. But it's such a lazy way to go. We have the technology to create some remarkable styles. I like what you've got here so keep at it

• > Great stuff so far!

>

> Started testing out higher-res graphics for my game instead of a pixel art style. Not sure which way I'm going to go.

>

Definitely stay with this style. Pixel art is fantastic and all. I mean I grew up playing with games in such a style. But it's such a lazy way to go. We have the technology to create some remarkable styles. I like what you've got here so keep at it

Thanks. That post is like 6 years old though. Also, Pixel art isn't lazy, its a style choice. My current project is pixel art and it takes a lot of effort to create the sprites.

• please support my greenlight campaign for my game habitus:D

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=481984213

• frozenen Cute style Gave you my vote. Good luck!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)