How do i when destroy an object appear two with the same ani

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • Hello, i´m making a fruit ninja style game, to make it easier, i make an object to cut, and i change their animations.

For example a shoe is one animation, a ball is other animation and then i make it change the animation random when it spawns. When you cut the object appear two objects, the two middles of the object cutted but isn´t correspond with the object cutted.

Thats its a example:

Appear randomly three objects, shoe, ball and phone, when you cut a shoe appear two middles of shoes, when you cut a ball appear two middles of phone, etc...

This happens to be random.

My question is how can i make when i cut a phone, make the middle object set animation middle phone and the same with all the objects?

Thanks.

Sorry if the post is not understood, I'm Spanish

• Can you post your capx? it's easier to understand and reply with the solution,

Best regards.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Got it!

I tweaked yout capx a bit, i have added a textbox for ~debug purposes~ you can remove it.

I created one instance variable on Full object to store his Animation Name.

Then, tweaked your ~is cutting~ event, wrapping inside a for each.

Then i check the instante variable to determine which animation the full object have.

Then i do the set animation on half objects and there you have your correct half sliced object!

I hope i'm not too late with this solution =P

Best Regards,

• Thanks, you are the best

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)