How do I overlay animation on my character

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Pack Voxel art Pre-Render Containing Voxel Animation + Source (3cp) + Scene Voxel + 2 Bonus
  • Use the variable state of the playerArms and if it is overlapping the enemy should work. So if state is attacking and armobject is overlapping enemy should work.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ya i think i'm doing it utterly wrong could you plz get skype and add my ID gryz34

and i'm still having that arm issue too

• About 85% of the time I am at places that don't permit installation of software. One of the key thing iI like about C2 is I can take anywhere on my flash drive and no installation (hence I don't use mmf2 and gamemaker even though I have them. They just don't fit my lifestyle right now of always being out). My weeks are full and i usually only have time to come home eat, go to sleep and get back up and do it again. This was vacation week so I had more time...but not enough to even attempt the Ludumdare warmup game jam:(.

• ya it only took me time to figure the things out that i wanted , i got all the jumping and actions in place they way i want, and i also got monsters with the hit boxes. Yet its not satisfying yet when they just disappear so i need to make a kill animation.

I tried the Flash behavior but i dont see it working. I also would like to make it so it takes multiple collisions for the enemy to dissapear so not sure how to set that up

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)