New Android Export Experiences

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • yongsheng,

We do already use our own custom "exit window" to check the player wishes to exit before closing the app. I just wanted to make sure your proposed default "system exit window" would not interfere with our own custom exit window.

Thanks

reasonable. so you're using JS API(window.close) to exit window? I'll write a test case so that the new feature won't break it.

• yongsheng,

Thanks, we appreciate the help

• Sorry if it has been asked before: I don't have a lot of time to go through the forums right now. I was just wondering if it's possible to force/lock the orientation with a Crosswalk export?

Thank you!

• I am having Sound latency issues with Crosswalk Beta Build, but not on Cocoonjs, I still prefer to use Crosswalk for my apk's, is there anything im missing that is causing this? Imported PCM 16 bit audio files, and works fine on Crosswalk Emulator ,Chrome and IE, but not after compiling.

I also tried the apk on more than one device, HTC One, Desire 500, and a few samsungs, all same issue.

• Sorry if it has been asked before: I don't have a lot of time to go through the forums right now. I was just wondering if it's possible to force/lock the orientation with a Crosswalk export?

Thank you!

It has been asked before, Choose the Beta build in the Crosswalk build menu, if the option doesn't appear, choose architecture, next step, then close build page and open it again, beta option should appear.

• IntelRobert yongsheng - I tried the workaround (mentioned a few pages above) of adding my own Exit Window and Browser object->Close action, but this did not work on my Droid Razr M smartphone, so I am eagerly awaiting your official update for closing apps properly using EXIT->YES or NO.

• I am having Sound latency issues with Crosswalk Beta Build, but not on Cocoonjs, I still prefer to use Crosswalk for my apk's, is there anything im missing that is causing this? Imported PCM 16 bit audio files, and works fine on Crosswalk Emulator ,Chrome and IE, but not after compiling.

I also tried the apk on more than one device, HTC One, Desire 500, and a few samsungs, all same issue.

Hi, just sorted that sound issue. Basically, just uses the Beta build setting in Intel XDK: http://prntscr.com/32qdbl when building. It sorts out a BUNCH of bugs! .... but it exports an even larger APK file lol.

• Hi everybody

I exported my proyect to crosswalk. It works very good, but I have problem with the music.

My proyect has a music that works all time in the game. In emulator xdx works very good, but when I create app in android ,the music doesn´t work.

when "star the layout" I create action play music in proyect contruct,

Can you give any suggestion to solve this problem ?

Thanks,

• jarsa I believe the way sound works here you have to have the player touch the screen before the sound plays.

• Thanks for your response. i ll try it.

Bye

• > I am having Sound latency issues with Crosswalk Beta Build, but not on Cocoonjs, I still prefer to use Crosswalk for my apk's, is there anything im missing that is causing this? Imported PCM 16 bit audio files, and works fine on Crosswalk Emulator ,Chrome and IE, but not after compiling.

>

> I also tried the apk on more than one device, HTC One, Desire 500, and a few samsungs, all same issue.

>

Hi, just sorted that sound issue. Basically, just uses the Beta build setting in Intel XDK: http://prntscr.com/32qdbl when building. It sorts out a BUNCH of bugs! .... but it exports an even larger APK file lol.

Thanks for the help, I have tried beta build and still the same problem but its better than stable build, for now I used cocoonjs and was able to successfully release my first game to Play Store, I think Crosswalk will be better than Cocoonjs but not at the current time.

• anyone know if ludei is launching any update of cocoon soon?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • >

> >

> > shaircast: could I get the crash log via 'adb logcat' and which crosswalk version are you using? This can help us root cause them.

> >

> I'm trying to. Just downloaded " Error Log Dump" but nothing shows up when the game crashes. Can you let me know how to use it?

>

typically I'll connect my Android device into my dev machine(need to install Android SDK). After setting up connection with it via usb(enable usb debugging in 'settings' om Android), you can run 'adb logcat' in your dev machine and get crashes and Java exceptions.

I tried with Intel XDK and App Analyzer. In compiled apk(beta), my game crashes every time when the character takes damage. However, in debug mode, it never crashes. Weird.

It's really weird.

• I can finish all tasks and create my APK. But when I download to any Android device it will not let it install.

• I can finish all tasks and create my APK. But when I download to any Android device it will not let it install.

You have to change security settings to allow APK from unknown sources to install.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)