Has anyone uploaded a C2 game to apple appstore

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Red Apple Game Sprites Suitable for side scrolling, action, adventure, and endless runner game.
  • I have tested my game on my iPad mini using CocoonJs. It runs fine. My game will be played at an exhibition. I am considering to pay for an iOS Developer program. Will my game run as an .ipa similar to how it runs in cocoonJS?

Mostly yeah, if everything works through cocconJS, it should work on the IPA. I've got my app waiting for apple approval right now.

• Hey,

I am developing a tower defense game in ipad mini...

I have a big problem in cocoonjs

every time i run in cocoonjs it always crash

in my game, is that okay that i set my resolution size of my layout is 2048,1536?and my project file size is almost 42mb already.

Thanks!:)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • That's spooky! I've just finished a wordsearch app for kids. Beta testing on iPhone and Android now, so will be launched within next couple of weeks.

Compiled with CocoonJS and quite pleased with the results, although we have had issues, mainly with audio.

• Hey,

I am developing a tower defense game in ipad mini...

I have a big problem in cocoonjs

every time i run in cocoonjs it always crash

in my game, is that okay that i set my resolution size of my layout is 2048,1536?and my project file size is almost 42mb already.

Thanks!:)

Is that the iPad mini resolution? Are there any error messages in the cocoonJS log or does the whole thing crash? Keep in mind, my app was just rejected because it didn't have iPad support, so they might force you to have full iPad/iPhone support.

• question to all devs that already released app on iOS: can you prepare (together) tutorial about best iOS practices? i.e. how to handle different screen sizes, how to prepare this 'start' images, how to export C2 project (CocoonJS vs Ejecta) and so on? :)

• question to all devs that already released app on iOS: can you prepare (together) tutorial about best iOS practices? i.e. how to handle different screen sizes, how to prepare this 'start' images, how to export C2 project (CocoonJS vs Ejecta) and so on? :)

I actually wanted to do that but I'm not completely done still so it'll have to wait for a bit.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)