1. Open Construct 2 and create a new project File> New> Create empty project.
2. In Layout 1 add a new Browser, Text and Touch object.
3. In Event sheet 1 add global variable give name value with type number.
4. In Event sheet 1 create new event add event> system> every tick (interval = 1.0) and add action add action> system> Add to> value = 1.
5. Create a new event Touch> On touched object> select Text.
6. Add action Browser> Open url in new windows on touch event. Copy the code below and place it in the URL field
"Https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=marmisdev.blogspot.com"e=I reach" & round (Value) & "Meters a new world record now and forever."
* URL share can be changed and adjusted, can see on this link Bradvin
7. Then try to preview or directly exported to HTML5 and made into APK.
"As of April 18, 2017, the following parameters are no longer supported by the Graph API 2.9 and higher.For version 2.8 and lower, those parameters will continue to work until July 17, 2017."
So, i made alternatif tutorial with parameter "Quote" for sharing description.
Read more here developers.facebook.com/docs/sharing/reference/feed-dialog
Test file: HERE
TESTED WITH CORDOVA CLI