(Mirrored from http://wakeupandcode.com/publish-a-windows-10-game-with-construct-2/)
Scirra recently announced support for Windows 10, in their game development tool Construct 2. To help developers export their games and publish to the new Universal Windows Platform for Windows 10, I put together a quick tutorial.
1. Enable developer mode in Windows 10
2. Enter game details in Construct 2
3. Export to Windows 10 Universal format
4. Fix manifest file in Visual Studio, if necessary
5. Associate your app with Store App
6. Add required images, e.g. logo, icon, splash
7. Run WACK (Windows App Certification Kit)
8. Publish to Windows Store!
* Download PPTX file:
* Video on Ch9:
I hope you enjoy this tutorial! :-)