Hi. This simple guide will show you how to add the Admob Plugin for Android on Intel XDK.
Intel XDK: Right-click and 'run as administrator'. Select your Project.
1. Go to PROJECTS > CORDOVA HYBRID MOBILE APPS SETTINGS > Plugin Management > +Add Plugins to this Project.
2. Select Third-Party Plugins > Plugin Source: Cordova Plugin Registry
Plugin ID: cordova-plugin-ad-admob
Click the Add Plugin button.
3. Wait for a few seconds whilst your plugin is being fetched. Takes around 10 - 60 seconds, depending on your internet connection speed.
4. This pop-up should appear if you've added the correct Admob plugin.
5. This is what your plugin management files should look like. You should have these 3 files:
i. Cordova Admob Plugin
ii. Cordova Admob SDK
iii. Google Play Services for Android
Alright, you're good to go! :)