This tutorial hasn't been translated.
This tutorial is licensed under CC BY 4.0. Please refer to the license text if you wish to reuse, share or remix the content contained within this tutorial.
Will show you how to import animations to construct 2 Spriter
1. We do animations
2. Click on the tab file and click Export Animation to Png / Gif ...
3. Set according to your preferences.
4. Click button Export
5. Save the go
6. Close the Spriter
7. Launch Construct 2
8. We open our project
9. Create a new sprite
10. right-click on a blank area of the window , called Animation Frames
11. select items Import Frames From then Sprite Strip
12. We open our file with animation
13. The first field is the number of pictures Horizontal
A second vertically .
Select as many as we set in Spriter .
And if you do not change this set so
the first field - 1
second field - 62
14. Click OK
15. Add the event OnLayoutStart Then click addAction Click on our sprite
When tab and choose Animations SetSpeed and set 60
Guide made a Jakub555