Will show you how to import animations to construct 2 Spriter
1. We do animations
2. Click on the tab file and click Export Animation to Png / Gif ...
3. Set according to your preferences.
4. Click button Export
5. Save the go
6. Close the Spriter
7. Launch Construct 2
8. We open our project
9. Create a new sprite
10. right-click on a blank area of the window , called Animation Frames
11. select items Import Frames From then Sprite Strip
12. We open our file with animation
13. The first field is the number of pictures Horizontal
A second vertically .
Select as many as we set in Spriter .
And if you do not change this set so
the first field - 1
second field - 62
14. Click OK
15. Add the event OnLayoutStart Then click addAction Click on our sprite
When tab and choose Animations SetSpeed and set 60
Guide made a Jakub555