Interacting with the player, third version: drug and drop the right item to the right basket
Each of the three forms is present in four different instances.
For example, the Triangle has
Triangle Shape- Behaviors: DragDrop and BoundToLayout
invisTriangle Shape placed in the center of the sprTriangle
PopTriangle Particles , placed outside the screen
The Shapes Event Sheet starts by setting the counter Shapedcomplete=0 and then appropriately focusing the screen
When the shape is collide with the center of the target (that is represented by the invisTriangle in this case) then four things happens:
- the Triangle position center is set to the same position as the center of the target
- the Triangle DragAndDrop behavior is deactivated
- the Audio squash sound is played
- the global counter Shapecompleted is incremented of one.
Finally, if all shapes are appropriately placed, then a firework is nicely played and after 5 seconds the Title page is shown again using the Action System GoTo Title
The fireworks is generated using the Particles objects, and not the Sprite: the Particles can quickly create visual effects by creating and moving many small images independently. It is a versatile object capable of many different kinds of visual effects.
From this Layout we have learned:
- how to use multiple drop targets
- how to have specific drop targets for specific objects
- how to create special visual effects