* In our data set we can see that all three addresses start with the number of the street address,
* The second one even contains a letter! ("1A")
* All three street domains are different ("St.", "Ave", "Park")
* The first address ends with a dot ("St.")
* And The last address's street name is made up of 2 words ("Water Melon")
* There are mixed CAPITAL and lower case characters throughout the addresses
 "Water Melon"
Hopefully now you understand the concept and how powerful it is and how it can help you in game development. Next we'll start exploring what this expression actually means.